Giovani Dos Santos and Freddy Adu

ok

Why do people consider Dos Santos better than Adu?

I mean both are busts equally. Dos Santos has done nothing nothing in europe.

But you have all these Mexicans hyping him up.

his numbers are almost the same as Adu's

anybody here agree?

I hate to say it, but since the Gold Cup, DosSantos has been damn good with the National side.

Originally Posted by Michaelfoooo

ok

anybody here agree?
You don't seem very bright. Numbers? Did they play in the same league? Why would you compare "numbers"?

Has Adu ever scored a hat-trick for Barca? That sounds like doing something in Europe.

You don't really need to watch much footy to see DS is technically more skilled than Adu at this point of their careers. Both still have room for improvement though given their age (20?), not every one is Messi or Fabregas, but DS has shown flashes of brilliance for better clubs at higher levels of competition. Thus far, DS's international and domestic career is far superior to Adu's. So there's your answer.

LOL @ "numbers" and "busts". Some yanks shouldn't watch football.

Gio a Bust??? Dude is a big piece of the Mexican national team. Adu's spot on the USA team is just not there lool.. Adu doesn't have an impact with a club nor his national side. He's doing nothing right now.
Gio on the other hand has an impact with Mexico

There's no way Gio's a bust.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

ok

anybody here agree?
You don't seem very bright. Numbers? Did they play in the same league? Why would you compare "numbers"?

Has Adu ever scored a hat-trick for Barca? That sounds like doing something in Europe.

You don't really need to watch much footy to see DS is technically more skilled than Adu at this point of their careers. Both still have room for improvement though given their age (20?), not every one is Messi or Fabregas, but DS has shown flashes of brilliance for better clubs at higher levels of competition. Thus far, DS's international and domestic career is far superior to Adu's. So there's your answer.

I mean, I'm "kind of" gay myself

ok

anybody here agree?

So Erascism sons you in your own thread, so pull that quote out of nowhere? Wow. Sets u to ignore.

Originally Posted by APLX2

ok

anybody here agree?

So Erascism sons you in your own thread, so pull that quote out of nowhere? Wow. Sets u to ignore.
This. Another delusional U.S. soccer fan. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

ok

anybody here agree?

grin.gif

Let me know when Iran makes the WC again
eyes.gif

havent seen adu play recently but gio can definitely ball from my limited viewing of him. he has that playmaker ability to him.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

ok

anybody here agree?

grin.gif

eyes.gif
estili6.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

ok

anybody here agree?

grin.gif

eyes.gif
estili6.jpg

pimp.gif
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
at this dude being proud of the Iranian National team..these players dont even reside in Iran, pitiful

Originally Posted by 23bryan

There's no way Gio's a bust.
smh.gif
^This.Gio is a crucial part of the Mexican Natl' Team. not to metion that he plays pure soccer rarely fakes a foul and seems respectful to both his team members and opponets.

Back
Top Bottom