Girl Advice (a brief update)

Today, classes resumed after spring break (which was
pimp.gif
btw). Tuesdays and Thursdays, I have a class with my most recent ex-girlfriend. (For those of you who remember it, this is the girl that dumped me because of the events described in the sweaty mammoth thread.)

I get to class first, sit in my usual spot (which she requested I do, as to "not get other people involved with the breakup") which is right next to her spot. Thankfully, we're separated by the corner of the table. She gets to class and sits down. Neither of us acknowledge each other at ALL. At least I didn't, I managed to go through class without looking at her once.

After class I go about my business, do homework, play 2k, etc. Then, about an hour ago (about five hours after the class,) I get a text saying this:

Saw your tattoo during class today..looked nice. How was your break??

Mind you, this is after we haven't spoken to each other for the entire spring break. She said she didn't want me talking to her ever again,  and aside from a happy easter mass text she sent out to people, we haven't had any interaction at all since the breakup.

So, my NT brethren, is this girl just playing games? Should I even bother responding? Whats a guy to do?

Spoiler [+]
16948_281316412667_733157667_3280504_801638_n.jpg

on the right

Update:

For all y'all who are saying "I know you wanna send that simpish text. Just do it."
laugh.gif
x
mad.gif
x
frown.gif
You know me all too well. But I've refrained from it.

BUT, that didn't help me in the cafeteria. It just so happened that right after I walked in the caf, she is following with her friends. I just avoided eye contact,  got my food, and moved to the other part of the food line. No biggie, right?

Then she walked up behind me;
Her: "Um, hi...?"
Me (acting surprised): "Oh, hi."
Her: "So, I sent you a text yesterday in today. Are you ignoring me?"
Me: "Oh, you sent me a text yesterday and..-"
Her: "Oh, so you got the one today huh?"
Me: "No, I was working."
Her: "Oh, okay. Well, bye."
Me: "Wtheck."

Then I sat with my roommates and ate.

I kinda wanna send her a text saying "Sorry I missed your text." But, I know I shouldn't.
mad.gif
x
frown.gif
x
smh.gif

So which one is she? The pic on the left ignore her. The pic on the right ignore her. If they are both her then 
indifferent.gif
. If you really like her invite her to go to the club and have juice and crackers.

A group of guys pummelled and demolished her over spring break so now she feels guilty.

Pics not working on my phone, but sounds like you won. Take the W and run, son. Unless you just want to be dumped again right before summer. :kanye shrug:

Don't respond. Let her know that you're not just gonna be at her beckoned call all the time. If she chose to dump you, then you need to let her know what it's like when you're not around and she'll either A) be satisfied with that, or B) ask you to take her back.

She got smashed and gave up the awesome jawsome after she dumped u... now that she's got it out of her system, she wants u back.

Either just leave her alone.... or smash, then leave her alone.

You're just itching to send that overly-eager sounding text to her. Go ahead, press the 'send' button...just do it. It'll make you feel better...

This girl looks better than the last girl you posted (ex girlfriends hitting you up appreciation thread).
No disrespect OP but your chances of bagging a model type chick who don't even eat rice are rather slim.

Count your blessings and talk to her. She seems like a good girl.
How was the sex btw? I've never seen mammoths get it crackin.

I find it funny how the older I get these girl "problems" aren't really problems @ all. When you reach a certain point it's a relief when a girl drops you, 9 out of 10 I just didn't have the care to dump her, and the 1 time out of 10 you get your heart broken so what, you'll realize about a month later how bad of a match you really were anyway.
Ignore her, and keep it moving. Or better yet, tell her she better like it the tattoo and tell her to lose your number. You'll thank me later
pimp.gif

thats the worst...going through the same situation but girl wasn't my GIRL...just a female who played games now tomorrow everything is going to be all awkward

go talk to some hoodrats and ignore her if you really want her. but then again, if you are blind, how are you on NT? is there a braille version?

Originally Posted by Diego

This girl looks better than the last girl you posted (ex girlfriends hitting you up appreciation thread).
No disrespect OP but your chances of bagging a model type chick who don't even eat rice are rather slim.

Count your blessings and talk to her. She seems like a good girl.
How was the sex btw? I've never seen mammoths get it crackin.
This. NT'ers like to cise it like they're pullin 9s and 10s.

From both the sweaty mammoth and the ex's hittin you up thread I would say she's a come up for you. (no shots)
laugh.gif

Whenever she texts you just hit her with short concise answers. One line max texts. And don't respond to her text's until 30 mins or so has passed.

If she keeps pressing you I would see what's good, but if not just keep it moving.

And don't ignore her when you see her on campus that just makes you look salty. When you see her says whats up then keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom