Girl Advice (a brief update)

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

Originally Posted by Diego

This girl looks better than the last girl you posted (ex girlfriends hitting you up appreciation thread).
No disrespect OP but your chances of bagging a model type chick who don't even eat rice are rather slim.

Count your blessings and talk to her. She seems like a good girl.
How was the sex btw? I've never seen mammoths get it crackin.
This. NT'ers like to cise it like they're pullin 9s and 10s.

From both the sweaty mammoth and the ex's hittin you up thread I would say she's a come up for you. (no shots)
laugh.gif

Whenever she texts you just hit her with short concise answers. One line max texts. And don't respond to her text's until 30 mins or so has passed.

If she keeps pressing you I would see what's good, but if not just keep it moving.

And don't ignore her when you see her on campus that just makes you look salty. When you see her says whats up then keep it moving.
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BAD ADVICE!

So what you aren't pulling 9s and 10s now. It's a marathon, not a race.

If you %#!* up your training now by settling for this broad and others like her, then you'll never reach your peak. I know it's in your nature to take your usual route, but ask your self a question, has your usual route given you the results you've wanted?

If not, then why continue being that soft dude that women can walk all over? If so, then do you, I guess.
grin.gif

Use this as a pivotal moment to change yourself. Think of this as an attitude adjustment that will only benefit you in the long run. You don't need her, she needs you, for attention, comfort, that old familiar feeling, etc.

If you wanna be that whipped dude for the rest of your life who never gets the big house, the nice cars and broads chasing him, then proceed and respond telling her how you missed her so...

Good luck with the rest of your life though if that's the case.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

This girl looks better than the last girl you posted (ex girlfriends hitting you up appreciation thread).
No disrespect OP but your chances of bagging a model type chick who don't even eat rice are rather slim.

This. NT'ers like to cise it like they're pullin 9s and 10s.

From both the sweaty mammoth and the ex's hittin you up thread I would say she's a come up for you. (no shots)
laugh.gif

Whenever she texts you just hit her with short concise answers. One line max texts. And don't respond to her text's until 30 mins or so has passed.

If she keeps pressing you I would see what's good, but if not just keep it moving.

And don't ignore her when you see her on campus that just makes you look salty. When you see her says whats up then keep it moving.
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS BAD ADVICE!

So what you aren't pulling 9s and 10s now. It's a marathon, not a race.

If you %#!* up your training now by settling for this broad and others like her, then you'll never reach your peak. I know it's in your nature to take your usual route, but ask your self a question, has your usual route given you the results you've wanted?

If not, then why continue being that soft dude that women can walk all over? If so, then do you, I guess.
grin.gif

Use this as a pivotal moment to change yourself. Think of this as an attitude adjustment that will only benefit you in the long run. You don't need her, she needs you, for attention, comfort, that old familiar feeling, etc.

If you wanna be that whipped dude for the rest of your life who never gets the big house, the nice cars and broads chasing him, then proceed and respond telling her how you missed her so...

Good luck with the rest of your life though if that's the case.
Yea its a marathon not a race, but would you rather run a marathon 26 miles straight or have rest stops every 2 or 4 miles? No one is saying you have to marry this chick. If she starts pressing him then just smash a couple times you don't have to bun her. I don't see how that's letting her walk all over you.

I keep good terms with my ex's you never know when a meet up with a jump falls through.

lol @ you for trying to analyze this kids life when you know nothing about him
laugh.gif

I am in the same boat. Try your best to just not think about her and if she texts you just give her quick answers. And if you're like me smashing wont solve anything either. It'll just leave you wanting more when you cant have it. As much as it may suck you may just have to cut her off.

bro ima tell you what you need to do. ive done this 100s of times.
be cool with her. speak. smile. but keep everything short and casual.
speak to her like you would speak to a guy ur cool with, but dont really care about.
and just put HER in the friend zone.
you know she wants you back for a fact now. cause she reached out first and twice.
hit her up like 'HEY! your text juuuust came thru now. sorry i missed it. im busy so i'll hit you later'
dont hit her.
see her at school the next day... ask her out to lunch. then 1 hour before you were sposed to meet for lunch, call her and tell her that youre still with your "homegirl" and you cant make it.(ur bs'n go play some ps3)
now, you will have her in the palm of your hand.
do with her as you wish. this is as far as i can lead you.

STEAL THE MIND AND THE BODY SHALL FOLLOW

If she reached out AFTER the whole spring break, then she's not over you. Which is good IF you want to get back with her. The important thing is that you ONLY get back with her if you know you arent going to take her fro granted since she initiated the convo again (unless you dont care about her feelings)

keep up apdated

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

bro ima tell you what you need to do. ive done this 100s of times.
be cool with her. speak. smile. but keep everything short and casual.
speak to her like you would speak to a guy ur cool with, but dont really care about.
and just put HER in the friend zone.
you know she wants you back for a fact now. cause she reached out first and twice.
hit her up like 'HEY! your text juuuust came thru now. sorry i missed it. im busy so i'll hit you later'
dont hit her.
see her at school the next day... ask her out to lunch. then 1 hour before you were sposed to meet for lunch, call her and tell her that youre still with your "homegirl" and you cant make it.(ur bs'n go play some ps3)
now, you will have her in the palm of your hand.
do with her as you wish. this is as far as i can lead you.

STEAL THE MIND AND THE BODY SHALL FOLLOW
this is some good advice. don't be salty man. play it cool and don't be afraid to lead her on a little.
if she sees through your "games" however and decides to bounce then you gotta let it go, on to the next one, keep it movin, and accept the fact that it wasn't meant to be.

Apple Store kid had me
roll.gif
roll.gif

Your post started out good.. then went to straight
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

and the 1 time out of 10 you get your heart broken so what, you'll realize about a month later how bad of a match you really were anyway.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom