Girl Advice Needed! Haven't posted on in awhile. (Medium read)

So basically I went to a movie a week ago with a girl, we'll call her girl b. Known her for a long time, always been a very good friend and seen her as nothing more. My g/f at the time... girl A got HEATED and we are no longer together.

Girl A and B dont get along at all. My girlfriend thinks I've slept with her... which I haven't as much as held her hand, and well the friend hates my g/f for accusing her of that.

Anyway out of no where I'm starting to really like girl b. On our way to the movie she says something about how she doesn't know why my g/f hates her, shes not a threat to our relationship. Yet she goes out of her way to post things on facebook to piss my g/f at the time off. We get food after the movie and she starts asking me how many girls i've slept with besides the ex... and saying she knows I only stay with her because we hang out all the time, and I can always do things with her.

So question is, is she just being a good friend? Or does she actually want something else? What do you all think?

pics of both son
smh.gif
with 10k post you should already know the deal.

Originally Posted by JustScoreda100

pics of both son
smh.gif

Yeah, I know the deal.. I got screwed over posting pics of a chick once... one of her friends ended up being an NTer... did not end well... you never know

Sounds like she's looking to be more than a friend. Especially when she "posts things on fb just to piss off your gf at the time"

I have never had a girl that was just a friend who asked me the number of chicks I have slept with.
Or that would go out of her way to piss my girl/ex girl off.

You just might have to pork her.

It's pretty apparent she's into you. Don't know how old you or those girls are but guy-girl hangout sessions don't exist after a certain age. If there are two people of the opposite sex and there are a few extracurricular activities followed by a meal, then it's a date.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

pics of both son
smh.gif

Yeah, I know the deal.. I got screwed over posting pics of a chick once... one of her friends ended up being an NTer... did not end well... you never know
blur out their eyes or something
laugh.gif

But real talk do you even want this chick as your friend? Just smash her.  At least when every thing is said and done you wont regret not smashing.

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

It's pretty apparent she's into you. Don't know how old you or those girls are but guy-girl hangout sessions don't exist after a certain age. If there are two people of the opposite sex and there are a few extracurricular activities followed by a meal, then it's a date.

I'm 22... my ex was 24, friend girl is 21

And the dinner after thing didn't happen til after my g/f went of on me for going to a movie with her. I'm not a cheater, and was honest with her and told her I went. Hell I even had one of my guy friends come with us to applebee's to make it not a date.

So your gf doesn't want you hanging with other girls like you chill with her?

And you're catching feelings for girl b?

Girl B makes girl A made on purpose but you still hang with girl B?

My bad she is your ex. Disregard question 1.

Girl A gets mad when I play poker with the guys...

Girl A break up was a long time coming.....

Like I said girl B pointed out my relationship with girl B was only to have someone to hang out with.... we were SOO dysfunctional..... girl B or no girl B... me and Girl A breaking up was a long time coming

And you have NO idea how excited I am to watch Lost tomorrow without her talking and complaining the whole way through it
happy.gif

man if you couldn't have even watched one episode of Lost in peace... then u should have never dated girl A,
i don't know either of them personally, but... girl A < girl B

Wavey Jones, I actually clicked on all three spoilers assuming it was a triple post. Why did I click all three though?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

This

i have a friend like girl B. she's hella sexy and I'm super attracted to her. my girl knows this. but. me and girl b have stayed platonic. i don't know i just respect her. I'd love to break her off but i don't ever try to come onto her. me and her have went on "dates" and my girl was coo with it. i onoo. we have a funny relationship. when were bored, well hit each othedr up like " hey lets go to the movies" "aite cooo! be there in 20"
she's even took a nap @ my house..

and my girls cool with it :] haha trips me out tho. only girl I'm into but never hit on.

pics of both son
smh.gif

i was thinkin the samething...

buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut since he is reppin the wolverines, ill offer up advice without the pics...

"the entree is better with something on the side""you wanna have your cake and eat it too".....man, were males, its kinda in our nature to find out what else is out there? or just have a thirst? Since youre already broken up, get a fling with date night girl, smash...see if you wanna commit to that, or go back to what you had....cuz the grass isn't always greener.

Just approach girl B without being extra thirsty so you won't ruin your friendship with her and see where that goes. Unfortunately if girl A gets wind of this watch her she will try and get back together with you
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom