Girl advice needed. Yup, again.....

I didn't want to take this to NT, but I am baffled.

So I met this girl last Thursday. Things went really well, so Friday we went to a movie, and then she insisted I come to this party with her. Met all of her friends, her roommates all liked me. I spent the night and we fooled around, but she wouldn't let me do anything more. Sunday we went to the beach, she invited me back, there was cuddling/hand holding/kissing throughout the day. Asks for a kiss goodnight when I leave, and then I came over for a bit Tuesday after work, same thing, everything seemed to go real well.

Now yesterday she wasn't texting me hardly at all, which I know people are busy, but she usually texts me a decent amount. Then last night she proceeds to tell me she just found out her ex was cheating on her their entire relationship and she's really upset about it, and I said all the right things to try to make her feel better and all she said is "Thank You."

Thoughts....

You're the rebound and she was using you to get over him and isn't over him yet, obviously. About all you can get now is a revenge smash or two from her, but you're going about it all wrong. Don't tell her it'll be alright, make her angry about it.

THEN, stop simping and move on.

Last edited:
You're the rebound and she was using you to get over him and isn't over him yet, obviously. About all you can get now is a revenge smash or two from her, but you're going about it all wrong. Don't tell her it'll be alright, make her angry about it.

THEN, stop simping and move on.

Damn, I just realized your right.

We are supposed to go to this show on tuesday with my friend and his girl. She said she wanted to go, and I got her a ticket. So should I just wait a day or 2 and ask if she's still planning on going?

So I met this girl last Thursday. Things went really well, so Friday we went to a movie, and then she insisted I come to this party with her. Met all of her friends, her roommates all liked me. I spent the night and we fooled around, but she wouldn't let me do anything more. Sunday we went to the beach, she invited me back, there was cuddling/hand holding/kissing throughout the day. Asks for a kiss goodnight when I leave, and then I came over for a bit Tuesday after work, same thing, everything seemed to go real well.

Now yesterday she wasn't texting me hardly at all, which I know people are busy, but she usually texts me a decent amount. Then last night she proceeds to tell me she just found out her ex was cheating on her their entire relationship and she's really upset about it, and I said all the right things to try to make her feel better and all she said is "Thank You."

Thoughts....
mistake one: shouldn't have when to the party

she knew her dude was cheating when y'all first met... you made her feel better about it cuz she didn't expect her guy to do that.

word of advice: you shouldn't have any "girl problems" with a girl you've met less than a month ago because she shouldn't matter enough to give you "girl problems"...

step letting her potential yambs drive you crazy. you aineem hit yet.

I already now the outcome of this thread. In the end whatever the case maybe OP will not listen to NT.

So should I just wait a day or 2 and ask if she's still planning on going?

Let me make it clear for you.

She's just using you my dude. Stop investing anything outside of D into this woman. And if you haven't given her the D yet, well... let's just say her man has you beat. Move on.

Last edited:

Thoughts....
This is where you messed up. You had her buttass naked and you couldn't close. This means she doesnt take you seriously as a man and isnt sexually attracted to you. Everything after that was her emotionally using you. All that beach, holding hands thing was just to get her mind off her ex. She got confirmation he was cheating so all that "therapy" time with you flew out the window and you currently serve no purpose.  However, if you stick around and dont let her see that you are hurt you can still it. But thats about it. Not eeen worth the time and effort. Go find some chick that sincerely wants you to blow her back out or a chick that actually likes you for you.

Should have went down that creepy trail and she would've been let you hit.

But in all seriousness if she's that upset about finding out her "ex" cheated on her then she is either still letting him smash, they talk constantly, or as stated before she isn't over him.

She told you and comforting her was the wrong thing to do. Hit her with the "hit me up when you're over him completely" cuz she has feelings invested in him that trump anything she feels about you.

DO NOT TAKE HER TO THE CONCERT!!!!!! DO NOT MENTION THE CONCERT TO HER!!!!!!

Take a friend of yours and invest your time into someone that isn't involved with anyone

Should have went down that creepy trail and she would've been let you hit.

But in all seriousness if she's that upset about finding out her "ex" cheated on her then she is either still letting him smash, they talk constantly, or as stated before she isn't over him.

She told you and comforting her was the wrong thing to do. Hit her with the "hit me up when you're over him completely" cuz she has feelings invested in him that trump anything she feels about you.

DO NOT TAKE HER TO THE CONCERT!!!!!! DO NOT MENTION THE CONCERT TO HER!!!!!!

Take a friend of yours and invest your time into someone that isn't involved with anyone

Just met the broad the other day and taking her to concerts and bs. should have tried to smash. If nothing wasnt happening you should have just left from the get go. Wasting time cuddling with this broad. :smh:

Who holds hands and cuddles with someone they just met though? >D I would feel like a chump doing some **** like that. :smh:

Why ya'll getting on OP for this....if anything you should do like JayHood and get on him about not going down that driveway...

OP no worries man, but you gotta realize that age old quote "don't make someone your priority, when to them your only an option"

It's sad dude....you want someone to reciprocate what your doing on your part but it can't always be like that. Don't look at it as a mistake....look at it as an opportunity to learn.

With the freedom of now knowing what she's up to, courtesy of the NT brotherhood, you can now do whatever the hell you want with/to her with no worries.

Step 1: Brolic mentioned this....touch her emotional side by getting in her head and emphasizing her ex was bad for her
Step 2: When she drops her guard start making out with her and make it short but intense
Step 3: If she lets you take it there, let her take it in there
Step 3a: If she doesn't give you the opening, leave before you outstay your welcome to have her craving more.
Step 4: When/If that was done right, and she is sending you signals that you were right with whatever you were doing before....your opportunity to smash has arrived....strap up and in.
Step 4a: If this hasn't happend in a week, get the hell outta there
Step 4b: If it has happened in a week, still get the hell outta there

DON'T FEED HER, DON'T BUY **** FOR HER, DON'T PAY HER BILLS, DON'T TAKE HER TO THAT CONCERT, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY DON'T LET HER STRESS YOU OUT (Ricky409, 2013)

DO GO DOWN THAT DRIVEWAY.

She used u fam. She wanted to show off u to her friends and roomate,almost as if she's over her man that way word can get back to him some how and he will be pissed and try to get in between y'all. That's why she didn't let you hit because she still loves that dbag and she wanted her roomates to think you hit to spread more rumors back to her ex. If u really want to get her. Try to get intouch with the ex let her know how lame she is and then word wouldeventually get back to her and her friends and she would be pissed and possibly call u nonstop just to curse you out

what do you want out of this? is the first question you should address.

because if you just want to smash...NT is right, you are approaching this wrong by investing some feelings.

But if you want a relationship, you obviously have to put in time to understand where she at, and where ya'll can go forward.
Her ex is her baggage, can you deal with it?

Y'all gotta cease these topics...

Who's going to be that guy that posts a crash course on how to stop being a simp. NT clearly needs that knowledge dropped on them.

tumblr_lc1kjyl26r1qdubemo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom