Girl Advice (pics)

Originally Posted by dimez81

Originally Posted by I Noah Dentist

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

How hoeish we talkin

Like we were talking. We had feelings for each other but weren't together and she got with two other dudes in a 3 month span.  One of them was a BS relationship because she got out of a serious relationship and she basically used him as a crutch.  Other dude was just some random fling type of thing but she was friends with him before. 
thats it??? you should be lucky she didnt have tryouts for a whole football teem 
your tripping..that isn't hoeish, that is life.
you looking for a virgin dog?

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Your a young dude, I can tell. I was like you...always trying to find a "perfect" girl with a clean history but you lose sight of what's in front of you. The relationship is really young to me, and for her to get your name tatted on her may be a sign she makes decisions too quick but she must like what your doing to be doing that (any other tats we should know about?)

My advice...go get tested....both of you. Tell her you want all these little past discrepancies out on the table right now or you can't move forward with her. If it's nothing too bad then move on...she looks like she's down for you but you want to be an emotional clown. Don't ride that emo train, mature and move on. 2 dudes in 3 months ain't really a thing. You have other NT'ers wifing jumps that have a different dude every week.
Agreed. Both of you need to just throw it all out on the table.. if you guys can both get through that, then y'all should be alright.. and 2 guys in 3 months isn't too much these days, and besides you guys weren't even together at the time anyways. 

Me and my girl been together for a few months now and everything has been going good.  I know she's loyal and she is a ride or die type girl (even got my name tatted on her).  However, I have recently found out some things about her past (before we were officially together) that kind of make me look at her a different way.  To say the least, she was acting very hoeish.  Now I usually don't hold things in the past against people but for some reason I can't let this go because she isn't the person she made herself out to be when we first started talking, and now I'm finding things out months later.  Should I have a right to be angry or hold things against her in the past even if she was lying about it when we were together?
276979_140129886082528_1319867685_n.jpg

she definitely banged a black Mr. Marcus type dude or this thread would have never been made

I dropped in for the pics but i wanna share somethin...

Your girl set you up to play the "game" like a lot of girls do. She made a checklist of stuff you needed to do before you was gonna get the twap and you most likely followed that checklist (nothing wrong with that).

Here's the problem... Now that you got thru the checklist.. You don't have anything to go off of except the reality of who you both really are.

You find out some stuff bout her that make you look different but that only happened cuz wtv she did with whoever in the past wasn't going off her checklist.

Also.. If you was gettin wit chicks that was doin what you found out your girl used to do, chances are you wouldn't really give a f*** so that says somethin bout where you're at experience wise compared to her (nothing wrong with this either).

I suggest just movin forward and try to get your girl to do the stuff she used to do. Once you and your chick get stuck doin the same stuff sexually all the time you'll get frustrated... Attack it now G

That's all

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Me and my girl been together for a few months now and everything has been going good.  I know she's loyal and she is a ride or die type girl (even got my name tatted on her).  However, I have recently found out some things about her past (before we were officially together) that kind of make me look at her a different way.  To say the least, she was acting very hoeish.  Now I usually don't hold things in the past against people but for some reason I can't let this go because she isn't the person she made herself out to be when we first started talking, and now I'm finding things out months later.  Should I have a right to be angry or hold things against her in the past even if she was lying about it when we were together?

30t6p3b.gif

we dont believe you, you need more pictures. of girl and of the tat

clicked straight to the end to compliment on da pic.  Honestly OP, we all do dumb stuff when we are younger.  Like most of da fambs in here will say.. Past is the past.  I'am sure you weren't no angel before her and were a valid member of Team RAW
devil.gif

-UNDFT-

She's fine so I would say stay along for the ride as long as you won't get your feelings hurt too bad if !+!* pops off but it seems to be too late for that. I've noticed the minute dudes start saying their girl is "ride or die, down for me, holds me down" etc., theres a lot of emotion already invested. The tattoo after a few months is a HUGE red flag my dude. I know you're gonna keep pokin tho so at least play her at arms length. My 2 cents.

Let it go bro past is the past everyones done some %$%%*$ up shot before noones perfect and you shouldnt let bull !#% stand in the way of your current relationship as long as she is good the duration of your relation let bygones be bygones

^^^^ well said, dude just cuz she has a past don't mean you can't be Columbus and be the one to discover her and make change. She obviously is into you or she'd still be on these hoeish traits you speak of from her past. Seems like yall two got a good thing, don't mess up cuz you think she has a checkered past...

Any girl who tats a dudes name within MONTHS of dating him is pure comedy.  Honestly, how old can she really be?  How much of herself has she even figured out yet? Not to mention she prob still clueless of what a real relationship is.  Even if I was in a 10yr marriage, I still wouldn't tat any names on me.  There's other legit ways of showing how "down" you are for that person and permanent ink is not the best way.  I know these brahs and sahs be overly YOLO, but  really.......

-UNDFT-

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

30t6p3b.gif

I know she's loyal and she is a ride or die type girl (even got my name tatted on her). 

You view that as ride or die. I view that as someone that is a follower and easily manipulated/weak. My boy had this girl that he didn't really like but while they were sitll talking, he found out that she got his name tatted on her. He was flattered and I told him, "Her doing that will subsonciously make you feel sorry for her and you will eventually be with this woman that you don't even like forreal. And I was right. That is a red flag man. You have only been together for a few months? But let me stop before I am accused of being a bitter hater that is jealous because no woman has my name tatted on them. 
glasses.gif

And not to mention that I feel this will ultimately be an underground form of control when one party is trying to get out of the relationship. Almost like a spiritual hold. You can call it voodoo-@@+. But she is clearly not a smart woman. #Nodisrespect

Originally Posted by bhergh

hmmm
Spoiler [+]
no average white girl post?
She looks better than Katie Uptown. She (OP's girl) is not average by any stretch.
But why do you all keep saying she likes black dudes?

Back
Top Bottom