Girl and I like each other...but she's moving away for grad school. *another pic added on page 3*

k9cbxd.jpg

If you have feelings for her do not wait around. You may miss your opportunity. Especially if she's going away for grad school. Make a move know and lock it down.

probably just smash a few times and forget about her. I was somewhat in the same position, with a twin too
laugh.gif
. its not worth the headache, just chill with her whenever you see her but try not to get attached

eek.gif
What the %$*+... I swear this is the same thing i'm going through right now, except me and the chick used to date back in HS. Yesterday was the first time i've seen her in 4 years too.

Go down on her for like, several hours. She would love that. She'd be smitten by that. She'd go out with that.

It's not this weekend. It's at the end of June. So 6 weeks for me to contemplate on what to do.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

thanks for the advice guys.

I love y'all, NT.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

forgot NT's number 1 rule.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

don't screw me over, NT
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

she's in the middle, on the left with the earring.. that's her twin to her right.

kd305u.jpg
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

don't screw me over, NT
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

she's in the middle, on the left with the earring.. that's her twin to her right.
that's her twin to her right.
her twin

Problem solved.

shes cute. make a move. shes going to school so there will prob be dudes digging the guts anyways. every "good" girl will always want to try.

No disrespect but what do you mean what should you do? Are you asking if you should move away with her or something. Put in work before she leaves. Nothing else needs to be said. You both of you will be in desperation mode so all of the fakin will probably be out of the window. You should hit at least 30 times before she leaves.

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

Have sex with her and then move on bro....get it out of your system.

I'm serious...this would be my advice for you as well...not joking at all..have sex with her

Originally Posted by Noskey

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

don't screw me over, NT
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

kd305u.jpg
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

don't screw me over, NT
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

that's her twin to her right.
her twin

Problem solved.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We've been friends , but I hadn't seen her in four years until last week. Four years ago, she told me she held me in the same regard as her boyfriend at that time... whatever that means
laugh.gif
. I didn't act on it...cause she had a boyfriend and she was moving away for college.

Last week, I visited her and her twin sister (not identical) at their college (I was checking out the school). We ended up on going what felt like a double date with her sister and her boyfriend. Why did it feel like a double date? We sat together for lunch, went to to get frozen yogurt and ended up sitting with her sister and her bf, but having our own conversation. Whenever we were walking, she would slow down to separate from her sister and her bf so that we could have our alone time I guess. We ended up going to a festival of sorts and walked around alone but there wasn't really anything interesting. So she says let's go sit on the grass under the trees (in a secluded area, obviously so we can be alone and talk privately) cause I was going to have to leave soon. 5 minutes in, her sister shows up, but it was time for me to go anyway.

long story short, in about a month, I'm going to see her again for orientation. This time she's gonna be alone cause she's taking summer classes. We could have the whole weekend together if I decide to stay that long. Do I make the move? The thing is that she's moving away across country in a couple of months for grad school. Should I ask if I can stay in her apartment? or is that too creepy?

What's my move, NT?

cliffs.

girl probably likes me and I like her.
about to spend a weekend alone with her.
she's moving away for grad school in a couple of months
What's my move?
I could tell this was written with a smile on your face..the story seemed very nice
laugh.gif
..seems like the typical girl that likes a person..wantin a little alone time to talk n whatnot..and you seem like the typical dude that likes a person and not wantin to make the wrong move..but she's movin across the country so it is definitely goin to b difficult in order to develop any kind of relationship..what are your plans first of all? Are you willin to move across the country for a female? Those are some questions..just don't go for the weekend and expect to hit it and leave at the end of the weekend..if you think it can work out then stay with her as she gets her grad degree..

Back
Top Bottom