Girl Burns Kitten Alive In Oven As "Practical Joke"

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

because that's the tone this post was created with...

the statement I object to was made by the op in his op...

would you shut up already

you've been ++!%! and moaning this whole thread

i know you're gonna quote me but im not responding to you any more
really? i thought the *****ing and moaning was coming from all the cat lovers....

crying, as they call desperately for a child's murder over some worthless kitten....

cats have litters for a reason.....

roll.gif

good, don't respond.....instead,

71%20Cat%20In%20The%20Oven.jpg

the_light.jpg

roll.gif

I hope people realize the underlying problem. She has Mental problems, serious ones, that need to be fixed. As obvious as it may sound to say that, I doubt shewill get the treatment she needs. Murderer in the making.

She should be receive the death penalty. Over placed in a institue for thinking osemhting like that was a joke. SHe should receive a record for what she didTHats a life whether animal or not that was taken away.

[h1]Teen Cheyenne Cherry taunts animal activists after guilty plea for killing kitten in oven[/h1]
BY Dorian Block
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Updated Thursday, July 16th 2009, 9:08 AM

alg_cherry.jpg
Lombard for News
Animal lovers gathered across the street of the Bronx Supreme Court.

amd_cherry1.jpg

Cheyenne Cherry

amd_cherry2.jpg

Young Tiger Lily

A heartless kitty killer hissed angrily at animal rights activists Wednesday, grinning widely as she took credit for stuffing the helpless pet into a500-degree oven.

"It's dead, *%@$!!" snapped an unrepentant CheyenneCherry, sticking her tongue out after a plea bargain that will put her behind bars for a year in the May 6 killing of tiny Tiger Lily.

Cherry, 17, was confronted after her guilty plea in BronxSupreme Court to charges of animal cruelty and attempted burglary in the May 6 killing at her former roommate's apartment.

Tiger Lily was left to die inside the blistering oven after Cherry and a 14-year-old friend trashed the apartment of Valerie Hernandez, destroying furniture before stealing DVDs and food.

After her arrest, Cherry told police the cat killing was "just a joke."

In court Wednesday, Cherry admitted to Judge Margaret Clancy thatthe younger girl put the cat in the oven - and "I didn't let the cat out."

The pair fled the apartment because they didn't want to hear the dying cat's cries or desperate scratching at the oven door, authorities said.

The second girl is facing trial in Family Court because of her age. Prosecutor Jennifer Troiano said Cherry was granted a plea deal because her cohort was "moreculpable" for the crimes.

Under the agreement, Cherry pleaded guilty to two charges in a six-count indictment. She waived her right to appeal and agreed not to keep a pet for thenext three years. Cherry, jailed on a probation violation, faces formal sentencing July 31.

As she exited the courtroom, she passed a row of animal rights activists outraged by her crime.

"Justice for Tiger Lily," read one sign held by the demonstrators.

Sharon Tuerlings, 43, of Levittown, L.I., extended both her middle fingers and kissed them. Cherry grinned widely,stuck out her tongue and responded with her profane retort.

Cherry is not new to animal crimes.

She was busted last year for using a BB gun to dog-nap a teacup Yorkie with her boyfriend. She was also arrested for robbing a man of his iPod at gunpoint.

The dozen animal lovers who attended the hearing said they represented more than 20,000 people who signed an online petition supporting harsh punishment forCherry.

They were thrilled by the deal that guaranteed Cherry would do time for the cruel killing. "She is dangerous," said Brooklyn cat owner JosieMarrero. "A very dangerous young lady."

Tuerlings said she wanted to get a glimpse of the monster behind the cat execution. "It felt so good to look at her ugly face," she said."Those evil eyes that she has."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2009/07/15/2009-07-15_cheyenne_cherry_taunts_animal_activists_after_getting_plea_deal_killing_kitten_i.html#ixzz0LRm2GgPn

a year?? She will be dead soon after that... street justice will prevail sadly.. she had some responsiblity in this? why not go after her like michael vick orworse?? yet people are behind bars for 35 years for selling drugs? im sorry but this is on par with that

wait, so she only got sentenced to 1 year in jail for killing the cat and attempted burglary?

Eff all this human > animals $*%%##!+.

Animals = animals.

You act like one, you get treated like one.

Toss the %!+%# in an oven.

This reminds me of an incident that happened when I was around 5.

We had just got a kitten and one morning my brother and I went looking for it. For some reason we thought it was under one of those laz-e-boy type chairs. Welifted the chair(on it's back legs) and it turned out that the kitten ran under it. We put the chair down and basically killed the kitten.

This was an accident and my dad went absolutely nuts. I'm sure there are stereotypes of angry Russian fathers and this was it. We told him it was anaccident but that didn't matter at all because he just became angrier.
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

For a long time I couldn't understand why my father had got so angry and me and my brother, especially since it was an accident. He was no "treehugger" or animal lover for that matter. He spent 2 years fighting in one of the more brutal wars of the latter half of the 20th century and he sawincidents (and participated) way more horrific than a kitten being killed.

Only when I turned about 15 or 16 did I actually begin to understand why my dad got so angry. His anger served it purpose. I still remember that incident evenafter almost 20 years. The moral was that killing something was not to be taken lightly (save the how about ants and flies
laugh.gif
) whether it was an accident ornot.

The point is human beings are considered more important than animals because we try not to act like animals. Sane and civilized human beings do not do thingslike kill animals for no other purpose than watch them writhe in pain. There's a certain mindset that goes along with being able to do that.
Human beings are not inherently better than animals.

She clearly acts worse than an animal so why should she be considered above them? I don't advocate killing her but I wouldn't be against dropping herin a nature preserve amongst some carnivores and letting her do what she wants to do. Namely, act like an animal.

Originally Posted by sp1die

So this girl is in jail now right?

This kinda puts what Vick did into perspective, as evil as his deed was, at least the dog(s) had some chance of survival.

but putting a kitten into an oven is despicable.

SMH

youth these days.

dont know why but
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

because that's the tone this post was created with...

the statement I object to was made by the op in his op...

would you shut up already

you've been ++!%! and moaning this whole thread

i know you're gonna quote me but im not responding to you any more
really? i thought the *****ing and moaning was coming from all the cat lovers....

crying, as they call desperately for a child's murder over some worthless kitten....

cats have litters for a reason.....

roll.gif

good, don't respond.....instead,

71%20Cat%20In%20The%20Oven.jpg

the_light.jpg

roll.gif

cat>you

Originally Posted by M16

I would put her in the oven. 100% serious. I would probably laugh watching it too.
QFT that animal couldn't defend itself
frown.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I'd wanna see her suffer the same fate.

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

its the fact that someone ahs the capacity to watch something with feelings suffer and die like that ... she deserves to suffer and die like the cat

indifferent.gif
, it's a cat...she's a human...her life is more important than ALL the cats who roam the earth...

that's what's wrong with y'all now.....always worried about cats and dogs and +%+!...

it's people out here IN YOUR CITY starving on the streets...

you over here wishing death on a human over a cat...

smh.gif

don't get me wrong, what she did was twisted and sick...i'm just tired of people like you and yours wishing death to HUMANS out of some empathy for animals...

this is about as backwards as advocating bombing abortion clinics because they're murderers...
roll.gif

no wonder america is the laughing stock of developed nations....

smh.gif
dude if she can do something as cruel and twisted as that who says she cant do something like that to a baby. most of your serial killers startedout torturing, abusing , and killing animals.

thats beautiful that they gave her a year in jail although they didn't kill her they did ruin her trac record so its about as good as being dead becasuethere go the good jobs. But they could have been more severe.

a damn shame she only got a year ... the way she reacted i bet when she gets out she will just do something more heinous to get attention ... she should beburned ...

her taunting the people and laughing afterwards shows you what type of person she is, if the burning didnt already ... hope someone in jail wraps her in bedsheets and burns her alive ...

Back
Top Bottom