Girl Burns Kitten Alive In Oven As "Practical Joke"

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

its the fact that someone ahs the capacity to watch something with feelings suffer and die like that ... she deserves to suffer and die like the cat

indifferent.gif
, it's a cat...she's a human...her life is more importantthan ALL the cats who roam the earth...

that's what's wrong with y'all now.....always worried about cats and dogs and +%+!...

it's people out here IN YOUR CITY starving on the streets...

you over here wishing death on a human over a cat...

smh.gif

don't get me wrong, what she did was twisted and sick...i'm just tired of people like you and yours wishing death to HUMANS out of some empathy foranimals...

this is about as backwards as advocating bombing abortion clinics because they're murderers...
roll.gif

no wonder america is the laughing stock of developed nations....

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Peta types?

I felt that Vick shouldn't have been sent to jail over killing a few dogs, hell i don't even like dogs
I've eaten pork, beef, and chicken all my life
If I could afford mink coats I'd cop like 20 of them
gator skin shoes and all that

But people who %@%@ with cats just piss me off

oh and cats>humans
I ate a cat for breakfast...

Gonna eat another one for lunch...

Broiled baby kittens. So gooood.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Peta types?

I felt that Vick shouldn't have been sent to jail over killing a few dogs, hell i don't even like dogs

oh and cats>humans
2zrkigw.jpg

fixed

Peta types?

oh and cats>humans
laugh.gif

(you're obviously on some dumb with the "20 mink coats, but dont mess with cats")

cats stink, they're stuck up, they shed and im allergic...

what kind of self-respecting man is a cat person?

roll.gif

indifferent.gif
, go outside and meet people.

Peta types?

oh and cats>humans
2zrkigw.jpg

fixed

I don't care what's right or wrong legally. Her right to life is void after that in my eyes. I'm no PETA clown or vegetarian tree hugger either.You put a kitten in an oven and you should be locked away in a mental ward for a LONG time, preferably life. (this @++!+ is obviously a serial killer waitingto happen). Not gonna lie though, call me cold-hearted or evil... I would rather just put her in the same oven. She crossed a line you just don't cross.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

its the fact that someone ahs the capacity to watch something with feelings suffer and die like that ... she deserves to suffer and die like the cat

indifferent.gif
, it's a cat...she's a human...her life is more important than ALL the cats who roam the earth...

that's what's wrong with y'all now.....always worried about cats and dogs and +%+!...

smh.gif

don't get me wrong, what she did was twisted and sick...i'm just tired of people like you and yours wishing death to HUMANS out of some empathy for animals...

this is about as backwards as advocating bombing abortion clinics because they're murderers...
roll.gif

smh.gif

we simply have a difference of opinion ... i believe that someone who has the capacity to do something this sick and twisted should first be required to getmental help and if that doesnt work electrocuted ... the wolrd would be better off without this person on earth if she cant be helped ... read about someserial killers once in a while ... tell me how they got their start ...

Wow some of you need to chill. It was just a cat. If you guys are so concerned about cats why don't you come to my neighborhood and pick up all thesestinky stays.

its not about the cat for me ... its the fact that someone can sit there and first off THINK about throwing a cat in an oven, then throw a cat in an oven, thenwatch it burn, listen to it shreek and let it die ... ... ... ... that doesnt bother yall at all?

people like this need mental %+%@#%* help and need to be locked away, point blank ... or just stone her to death ...

this dude eNPHAN trying to turn this into an argument thread, there's a cat unappreciation thread on the 2nd page go post there.

Originally Posted by M16

I don't care what's right or wrong legally. Her right to life is void after that in my eyes. I'm no PETA clown or vegetarian tree hugger either. You put a kitten in an oven and you should be locked away in a mental ward for a LONG time, preferably life. (this @++!+ is obviously a serial killer waiting to happen). Not gonna lie though, call me cold-hearted or evil... I would rather just put her in the same oven. She crossed a line you just don't cross.

oh, so because she killed an animal, her human life is granted the same amount of worth?

eyes.gif

no, she's still superior to the kitten, sorry....

she deserves some fines, some time locked up and probation....actually, the "robbing someone at gunpoint" is 100000000 x worse than baking a cat...

matter of fact, in the Philippines, she'd just be a normal chef...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

indifferent.gif
, it's a cat...she's a human...her life is more important than ALL the cats who roam the earth...

smh.gif

don't get me wrong, what she did was twisted and sick...i'm just tired of people like you and yours wishing death to HUMANS out of some empathy for animals...

roll.gif

smh.gif

we simply have a difference of opinion ... i believe that someone who has the capacity to do something this sick and twisted should first be required to get mental help and if that doesnt work electrocuted ... the wolrd would be better off without this person on earth if she cant be helped ... read about some serial killers once in a while ... tell me how they got their start ...
well, some get their start in developing a sense of superiority, a notion that they have the right to decide who should live and who should die...

i mean, yeah, we have a difference of opinion, you value an animal's life as much as your fellow human beings...right?

me? i'd physically torch every cat in the world to save one person.....

Humans > animals

arguing with y'all has me making extreme statements, but i stand by them wholeheartedly.

i'm sick of all these uber pro-animal people who value a stupid animal over fellow humans, that's all...

and the fact that you two are advocating her death over an animal is more disturbing to me than her baking the cat...

maybe you two should be hospitalized, and if that doesnt work, electrocuted....you know how serial killers get their starts, right?

(advocating, justifying and imagining the killing of other humans)

roll.gif

Peta types?

oh and cats>humans
2zrkigw.jpg

fixed

You want a person to die for killing a kitten yet I'm the troll???

laugh.gif

I'm not gonna argue with some lame, but I stand by what I said.

she's obviously disturbed in some way. she needs to seek help.

it was definitely wrong of her to have done what she did.

Originally Posted by M16

roll.gif
, who's arguing?

i'm making statements, guy....

you're getting salty some worthless kitten was baked alive...so salty you're wishing death on a human being...

"pull your skirt up, kittens get cooked everyday, b......."

I'm not a big animal fan but what she did was OD.
smh.gif
In the oven? Really?Thats worse than what Mike Vick did IMO. I dont know about charging her with murder and all of that jazz, but she definitely needs to be punished in some way,shape, or form.

Originally Posted by M16

ePHAN is a lame because he isn't dehumanizing himself by saying things like "she deserves to die'?

Like he said her life > every kitten roaming on this planet. A human can change, a human is capable of remorse. She deserves a chance for rehabilitation.She is a troubled young individual that needs help in her life. You're the only lame here fammo.

Originally Posted by M16

I would put her in the oven. 100% serious. I would probably laugh watching it too.
and i'd be right next to you with a camcorder recording that !%*+

pimp.gif
yeah some of you are OD and just as sick as her smh
tired.gif

It disgusts me
sick.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom