Girl in the library

Yo, so there's this PYT sitting in the booth in front of me in the library
devil.gif
. I got some mean breathe right now
sick.gif
 and will admit I don't have the guts to spit at her in tight booths in a silent study area. I'm ready to split soon. This girl keeps getting up to look for books so I'm thinking as I make my way out I drop my number on her desk while she aint there. Smooth? Thirsty? Creepy?
pimp.gif
 Don't mattaaaa. I just hope she doesn't pack up and leave
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sauuceking

devil.gif
sick.gif
 and will admit I don't have the guts to spit at her in tight booths in a silent study area. I'm ready to split soon. This girl keeps getting up to look for books so I'm thinking as I make my way out I drop my number on her desk while she aint there. Smooth? Thirsty. Creepy. Don't mattaaaa. I just hope she doesn't pack up and leave
laugh.gif

devil.gif
 make eye contact or look over the booth every few minutes while she is there.  then follow her to her car. 

When she gets up again, follow her and start a convo up while she looks for a book..

WHERE THE PICS AT?

gorilla pimp and pull this on her as she's walking to find a book. *warning* you could come up on charges, but it'll be well worth the lulz we'll receive at your expense.

devil.gif
sick.gif
 and will admit I don't have the guts to spit at her in tight booths in a silent study area. I'm ready to split soon. This girl keeps getting up to look for books so I'm thinking as I make my way out I drop my number on her desk while she aint there. Smooth? Thirsty? Creepy?
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

then its never gonna happen son.

Stick hand in pocket, stare, n rub one off. Dont forget to whip it out to her just before the splash. On to the next one.

Leaving your number while she's gone? Not smooth at all, that's just weird. I don't see why someone would want to call a number that just randomly appeared near their stuff. Well, they would probably just call out of curiosity, but there's no way she would want to meet someone who didn't show their face when they left their number.

It would be even weirder if she actually caught you leaving your number.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 the thing is, everytime she got up, she was giving me looks. There were like 8 people in the lab, when she gets up, she comes back, sees the paper and there's only 7 people left, she prolly know who it is
pimp.gif
. Anyways, she already got up, so I did my thing and quickly bounced to the lab downstairs.
nerd.gif
 Wonder if she'll call
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LuigiTheKing

devil.gif
sick.gif
 and will admit I don't have the guts to spit at her in tight booths in a silent study area. I'm ready to split soon. This girl keeps getting up to look for books so I'm thinking as I make my way out I drop my number on her desk while she aint there. Smooth? Thirsty. Creepy. Don't mattaaaa. I just hope she doesn't pack up and leave
laugh.gif

devil.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

dead right there. If a dime walks up to me and sprays me with the skunk breath, it  would be highly unlikely that I'm able to look past it and want the snatch.

Back
Top Bottom