Girl issue/ need advice (Story) PICS

Originally Posted by 255forLife

make her miss you..

hit her up like 2 or 3 weeks from now.

roll.gif
You will FAIL SO BAD listening to this man who's not smashing.

Originally Posted by Orangatrang

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Give her one day. Then plan something REAL nice for her. I feel bad for her in that situation. lol
Agreed.
If you F'd up, wouldn't you want to make it right ASAP? Just call her and tell her you want to take her to a nice lunch or dinner and apologize, like a man, then move foward. She's mad, but she'll get over it if she sees you're repenting.
Real talk.

If her family is in town and it could be a few days, then so be it, acknowledge it and set up something real nice whenever your free to show your not Effingaround. And move forward from there.

She did make the effort to come see you dude.

...time to pull out the guitar, lol.

Wait aren't you that dude that had other girl problems? any ways more pics of the girl preferably a back shot and a close up on the face for furtherinvestigation.

not get blasted when you try and have the convo works ok. just hit her seein whats good and see if she tryna go out sometime. if all else fails juss whip itout.

nah. just wait for her man. don't pressure her by calling and jank. it'll just annoy her.

sounds like the chick is real lame and uptight. she got mad b/c people were smoking on a camping trip?...who does not smoke/drink on a camping trip. real talkif you have to be saying sorry and all this !+!! she aint worth it. Do you really want to be with a chick who is so uptight you can't bring her around yourboys b/c they smoke?

she realized that I was high too. I did not plan on it but got pressured into and felt bad at the time for smoking and wasting her time . I wanted her trip up to be very special and take her on a walk and maybe ask her to be my girlfriend.
You're an idiot. She's a cute girl.

Back
Top Bottom