Girl issue/ need advice (Story) PICS

giantsytigers

Banned
So yesterday a few friends and I were camping about an hour away from our house. I invited a girl I have been talking to for a while now out to the campsiteand her friends. When they finally show up after 2 hours of being lost they relized that many of the guys had been blazing all day and were upset that theydrove all this way to see a bunch of guys high. So when my girl starts talking to me she realized that I was high too. I did not plan on it but got pressuredinto and felt bad at the time for smoking and wasting her time . I wanted her trip up to be very special and take her on a walk and maybe ask her to be mygirlfriend. However after 15 minutes of the girls being there, a ranger comes and starts talking to us. One of the guys who was camping with us was way toohigh, and it almost seemed like he was drunk or on some sort of drugs, and threw a tennis ball at the ranger and fell over. The ranger immediately calls forback up and handcuffs my friend. Eventually they take all the weed and one friend took the blame for it all and the other kid who threw the ball went off tothe hospital. So my girl texts me today asking me if i had brought any weed up and all this stuff and asking why i didn't tell her everyone was justsmoking. I told her it was a big mistake and asked her to forgive me. She agreed and said we would hang out soon but didn't tell me when.

I don't know what to do from here. Do i text her tomorrow asking to chill but I know she can't chill at night because she is with her family. Do I waitfor her to text me. I am afraid it could be a few days. Her family was supposed to come over Sunday and when I asked her if they were she didn't respond.And when I do chill with her do I try to play it off or should I have something nice planned to make up for the other night. I really like this girl and Idon't want to risk losing her. I need to know the safe thing to do and I think I shouldn't smother her but not being able to clear the air with her iskilling me inside. Please help

the tennis ball that ruined it all

break that up a little dude...at least 4 blocks so its easier to read

hit her up tomorrow...if ya'll do kick just apologize again and drop it...

don't be surprised if she doesn't respond tho...

memento.jpg

cliff notes

he invited this girl to a camping trip

this girl got pissed that he would waste her time

he wanted to ask her to be his girlfriend

she forgave him and said they can hang out soon

he wants to know if he should text her or wait for her to text him

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

cliff notes

eek.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

woah la on se calm..you have nothing to worry about...she digs you since she went and forgive for that ##+%....

more than one day of not talking will NOT ruin anything LOL

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

cliff notes

Thanks cuz for once i wasn't reading all of that

98063455.jpg

Seriously if you dont post any pictures you arent getting any help. So to redeem yourself post 2 pics.

can i email some pics thenn have someone post them bc i dont think i can post them from the somputer i am at

Originally Posted by giantsytigers

I wanted her trip up to be very special and take her on a walk and maybe ask her to be my girlfriend.
Sounds like an episode of the Wonder Years, all innocent sounding
laugh.gif

Real Cliff notes

Him and his boys were camping so he invited girl he likes and her friends

The girls get there and everyone is high and BLASTED.

She talks to him and he's high to, she gets upset.

He wanted to take her on a walk and ask her to be his gf

Ranger comes up, BLASTED friend throws tennis ball at ranger, gets handcuffed goes to hospital

they text today she forgave him

What does he do from here?

Originally Posted by Praise The X I

Give her one day. Then plan something REAL nice for her. I feel bad for her in that situation. lol
Agreed.
If you F'd up, wouldn't you want to make it right ASAP? Just call her and tell her you want to take her to a nice lunch or dinner and apologize, like aman, then move foward. She's mad, but she'll get over it if she sees you're repenting.

Back
Top Bottom