Girl Problem Thread Help Me My NT Fam UPDATE 3/25/10

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

You fell in Love with a one night stand married chick with a kid? (-_-)

You soft
Couldn't agree more, and now that you know that she is married, you are suppose to back away. For a dude that has no problems getting buns, you should already recognize that this chick is nothing, but a jumpoff. You really think you're the last one that she wants to explore her sexuality with,"since she married young?" If anything, she's treating you like a female in this one night stand ,  by not even calling you or answering your texts. I think she wants to go out and party more, and experience more. Talking about," I want to keep her for me.", you really believe her story about being unhappy??? I wouldn't even trust a girl like her in the first place. You letting one night of passion turn into something way more serious. Take the blinders off, you're taking her word for word like she's a good girl. A good girl wouldn't cheat on her man, let alone her husband.

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

Liking and loving a one night stand are not the same

Even liking a one night stand is frowned upon.

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

your boy fell in love,  the only problem is, he fell in love with a married chick.

http://www.myspace.com/nenailoveu247
what a lame
roll.gif

Women.
tired.gif

I'm more dissapointed in the fact she doesn't respect marriage more than dissapointed in you fallin' for it. You can barely trust anyone these days...especially the females.

Walk away, son.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

youre not gonna be so happy and doing all that dancing anymore Mark Madsen.

Simp with a capital S if I ever seen one.

how am i simping?  having feelings for a woman is called simping these days?? go off yourself little boy.

don't come at him cuz you fell for some good P
laugh.gif

you're simpin POINT BLANK PERIOD

that 'married young' line is so tired...she made the decision and thats something she need to work out...

you're gonna end up falling for her even more and if/when she gets divorced you're gonna probably end up playing daddy and probably end up getting her pregnant and she does the same to you she's doing now...

its one thing to hit off a married chick (which i think is wrong/dumb on both parts) its another to fall in love

you really wanna DATE another mans wife? wheretheydothatat
nerd.gif

i would say at least just keep it at sex but you already caught feelings so keep it moving...
tired.gif

You want to wife a broad who cheats on her husband like she wont do the same to you lol? Of course shell say something “like im not happy or he cheated on me before

not questioning your feelings but don't think you can be in love with a girl so soon, everything may be straight now, chemistry or whatever but love is more than that.  May have just developed strong feelings but to a married chick? I'd back off bruh, too many stop signs in this onee

How you messin with a hyna like that?

Go back to East Los and hit up a Superior and you can swoop another one up.

damn son, like many people said in this thread. u fell for a chick that you had a one night stand? and dont u think if she did it once, she wont do it again..

u should be happy that u smashed and didn't speak to her... one night stands dreams

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

NT detectives ruin his life
nerd.gif

indifferent.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

son that is what you are basically asking us to do. You made it too easy, providing the myspace and everything, dudes didn't even get a chance to see if you made the mistake of linking a pic directly from your photobucket so we could hack it
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Being familiar with People who atten those parties in that area, you should definitely wait. Her husband might be one of those crazy dudes that also hit parties like that (not saying you're crazy). I know them all too well. They can lose their minds and do something crazy to try to hurt you or something.

Back
Top Bottom