GIRL PROBLEM THREAD. I NEED HELPS

NT, I come to you with a girl problem. So basically I liked this girl since the beginning of the school year. We were digging each other and I was ready to popthe question to be my girlfriend, even though it took me a while. IDK what went wrong but the chemistry ended out of nowhere and I hated it because I reallyliked/like her. I called her up one day and told her straight up how I felt and I'm guessing she wasn't able to handle the whole enchilada in oneserving. So now, 2 months later I still find myself thinking about her and I'm pretty sure that there's still something there, and I talked to hertoday and told her that I was going to call her. I don't know what shes expecting, but I want to tell her how I feel, but I don't want to comedesperate either and I want to know how she feels. I don't want to mess up again, I know I can get it, but I need help getting there. Can you help a brothaout?
smile.gif

No pics BTW I can't find them. lol.

one big thing i learned is you cant hold things back, if you still have feelings for her then you should let her know, and even if she doesnt feel the samefor you at least you know, theres nothin to lose if you let her know whats up. it might not turn out how you want, but like i said, better then not knowing atall

It's possible to let her know how you feel without sounding desperate. If she doesn't feel the same way then take the L and keep on movin'. Cannever hurt to get it out there and you gave her some space last time, I'd say maybe talk to her in person instead.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

It's possible to let her know how you feel without sounding desperate. If she doesn't feel the same way then take the L and keep on movin'. Can never hurt to get it out there and you gave her some space last time, I'd say maybe talk to her in person instead.

23Jordancollector wrote: I called her up one day and told her straight up how I felt and I'm guessing she wasn't able to handle the whole enchilada in one serving.

roll.gif
. Well you should try to look for a girl who can handle the wholeenchilada.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Compose yourself and just pick out the main points of what you need to get across. Don't come off too emotional or strong cuz you can drive girls away likethat. Be very reserved and don't expect anything from her, go into this thing with the main point of getting some info off your chest. All the rest is upin the air.

If she ain't feeling you then theres more out there where that came from.

on a serious note. just ask her how she feels about you. Then just go off how she responds, if its something positive keep trying and if its negative just slowdown and back off.

I've been told plenty that you 'Just gotta let it happen.'

When the timing is riight, go for the kiss.

Originally Posted by IndieSpice

23Jordancollector wrote: I called her up one day and told her straight up how I felt and I'm guessing she wasn't able to handle the whole enchilada in one serving.

roll.gif
. Well you should try to look for a girl who can handle the whole enchilada.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

before I give any advice I got two questions

1. How old are you
2. Have you guys been physical with each other? eg. kissing, hugging anything romantically directed

Originally Posted by renkxedik

before I give any advice I got two questions

1. How old are you
2. Have you guys been physical with each other? eg. kissing, hugging anything romantically directed
1. 16
2. No, cus there was no time besides class

my advice for the future is to not spill your feelings out like you did, young girls like excitement and unpredictability, telling them how you feel too earlymakes them lose interest.

When you call her don't tell her your feelings, show them instead. Ask her out to the movies and go from there, you need to establish a connection againbefore you ask her to be your gf.

Be straightforward and honest, but like was said previously, don't come across as being dramatic. If you let her know how you feel, and you get the senseshe isn't on the same page, be ready to end the conversation amicably and walk away. Don't stress out about it. If she's into you at all, beingnonchalant about it will improve your chances anyway.

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

How the eff you 16 with a girl "problem"?
Haha.. Co-sign.

Just don't overthink man. If you like this girl, she'll naturally want to be around you. And if your only seeing her in the classroom, be assertive andshow that your interested by making time to be around her indirectly.

And like they all said, if she's not feeling you out. Move on.

Didnt you tell her already how you feel?.....I guess you can ask again...and see how she responds to see if she's still into you, if she isnt on the samelevel as you're feeling just move on family

Originally Posted by picknroll24

my advice for the future is to not spill your feelings out like you did, young girls like excitement and unpredictability, telling them how you feel too early makes them lose interest.

When you call her don't tell her your feelings, show them instead. Ask her out to the movies and go from there, you need to establish a connection again before you ask her to be your gf.
exactly what he said
see what you did is skip all the steps in between and tried to just jump to the end game

- On the otherhand a movie date is not a good idea for you after such a royal mess up ...... my best advice would be to take her out and do something a bitphysical like go bowling or play pool, miniature golf etc. heck if you got an arcade with those little basketball thingys kinda like davidbusters
- do that as long as its something you're good at so you wouldn't feel as nervous or uncomfortable, also so you "teach" her a couple ofthings

Originally Posted by 23Jordancollector

Originally Posted by N3FF 3000

How the eff you 16 with a girl "problem"?
IDK cus this is the only girl that I've actually fell hard for.smh I know
tired.gif

Well obviously, I mean why you falling for girls at such a young age. Smash and dash while you still can young lad.

Originally Posted by picknroll24

my advice for the future is to not spill your feelings out like you did, young girls like excitement and unpredictability, telling them how you feel too early makes them lose interest.

I concur times a million on that. I would also say just don't overwhelm her or keep bringing it up. It's desperate and annoying. And give it time, hangout with her a few more times before coming to the conclusion she could possibly feel the same way - or give her time to feel the same way. Then tellher.

Back
Top Bottom