Girl Problem volume: not what you think it is

Hi NT fam

A few weeks ago my girl got pulled over for going 51 in a school zone (20 mph). Her court date is tomorrow night, so we're gonna go and try and fight it.

basically, i'm just looking for some advice on how to lower the fine, or not pay at all.

cuz i know NT, i will provide pics tomorrow night IF the fine gets lowered cuz of your guys advice. if we get screwed for some reason, i'll probably postone anyways.

help me out!!!

uhh she was going more than double the speed limit IN A SCHOOL ZONE

no really way for her to get out of this situation. just accept the punishment for your actions

also... PICS?

only way you'll win is if the Officer who pulled your girl over fails to show up....

do some community service if you insist on not paying up.

if you go to court chances are the officer who pulled you over won't show up and you won't be fined.

and u KNOW this thread is useless without pics bro...

If school wasn't in session you may have a little hope, otherwise RIP to your money. Don't you have to pay court fees as well when trying to fight it?make sure it's worth it....

where do they have court at night?

and yeah.. nothing you can do unless the cop fails to show. the judge might lower the fine but still hold her responsible though.

51 in a school zone?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
While the lights were blinking?
eek.gif

Hope her license gets revoked.
smh.gif

Wreckless like *@%!, no way you're getting out of that.

Ya chick is crazy, btw and PICS

we're in nassau county in ny...on the back of the ticket it says show on the date at 7pm.

she says she wasnt going 51 and thinks the cop just screwed her cuz if she was going 50, the ticket would be about 80 bucks cheaper

also, it goes from 40mph to the school zone in about 40 feet. this is hempstead turnpike btw, the normal speedlimit just about everywhere is somewhere between40 and 50

What was she doing going that fast in a school zone?
'Ol girl deserves to pay every penny of that ticket
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

we're in nassau county in ny...on the back of the ticket it says show on the date at 7pm.

she says she wasnt going 51 and thinks the cop just screwed her cuz if she was going 50, the ticket would be about 80 bucks cheaper
oh.. kinda strange.
anyway, your girl is probably boned.. unless the cop doesn't show up. you'll be lucky to get the fine reduced, cause i imagine it's several hundreddollars.

it's really all in the hands of the judge.

Tell them you're a struggling college student with financial aid, and any help with this ticket will help. I've seen that in many traffic court cases,and the judges drops the ticket 50 bucks less or so.

If you say she got screwed then what you can do is when you plea dont plea Guilty or non-guilty (unless u can prove she wasnt speeding, which is definatly nothappening)
Plea NO CONTEST. then the judge might ask you if you have anything to say and you can say what you like, but just be professional about it.
If she doesnt have any previous tickets/fines then there is a chance that the judge might bring down the fine and or charge. This probably happened some timeago. what you could of done was have her go to a driver improvment class. showed the judge that and there is a high chance he would of dropped drasticallydropped it. You can also get a lawyer, but thats $$$.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

oh.. kinda strange.
anyway, your girl is probably boned.. unless the cop doesn't show up. you'll be lucky to get the fine reduced, cause i imagine it's several hundred dollars.

it's really all in the hands of the judge.
yeah, shes pretty much ##%%!%

Back
Top Bottom