Girl Question UPDATE pg 4

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by NJstress03

call her out on it, dunt be a chump.

don't do that...you'll look pressed...just keep it movin...
nah not even cuz thas his ppls, so he should keep it G, if it was a chick like on some romantic %%@# i would suggest to jus keep it moving

thanks all. i've decided to take the L. I wasn't planning on talking to her after we graduate in a few weeks anyways.

but, I will be grading her business law test next week, so she might end up with the L instead : )

nah not even cuz thas his ppls, so he should keep it G, if it was a chick like on some romantic %%@# i would suggest to jus keep it moving

its obvious she has a man...if that was his friend and she dropped him like that it ain't even worth it...he'll still come off as pressed...

Originally Posted by WJG23G

thanks all. i've decided to take the L. I wasn't planning on talking to her after we graduate in a few weeks anyways.

but, I will be grading her business law test next week, so she might end up with the L instead : )
dont take it that personal! just find another chick
laugh.gif

I had no romantic intentions. I guess I would have smashed, but this was not what I had in mind with her

Originally Posted by bcb308

laugh.gif

Pathetic
smh.gif

b5126b61910366dcc14e4bd2fd4cb9983a7a1c5d.pjpg

its obvious she has a man...if that was his friend and she dropped him like that it ain't even worth it...he'll still come off as pressed...

I had no romantic intentions. I guess I would have smashed, but this was not what I had in mind with her
since this was the case thas y i said it. but i guess it could go either way since ya wasnt close. i jus dunt believe in ppl being your"friends" den dropping you like it aint nuttin. i woulda called her on it in the sense of givin her a piece of my mind. not on some "why aintyou talking to me?!" lol.

Remember that dude who tried to get with a girl that sat next to her in class, and he posted pics, then some1 exposed the thread to this girl?
Just reminded me of this...

Originally Posted by bcb308

laugh.gif
^hmmm...
nerd.gif

but yea dead that @$#!$#@ grade. nah jk that's cold...

do NOT give her any extra credit without smashing first. yeah i said it. does she know you're grading her test?

take the L.

I wanted to start my own thread but I guess I'll vent here. so I met this girl from australia in my city. we hung out and everything. I ended up kissingher today right before she left. so point is I feel so hopeless because I have met tons and tons of girls, and this is the only which has laughed @ most ofjokes and the hours that we hung out felt like minutes. I feel like this girl is my soul mate. I know, kind of vague but I have no other explanation. I swearto god, today was one of the only few days in my life where I wanted to cry but I didn't. when I told her goodbye, my world felt like something vacuumedeverything out and only left greatness of unknown. so here I'm typing, feeling like the most lonely soul on this planet. I know I'm probablyexaggerating, however I have never felt this way in my life. I remember a couple of months ago, I said to myself that I would meet a cute australian girlbecause I want to live there, and then this happens ? I don't know if it is a sign or someone is messing with me, either way, I'm just missing her evenmore as I type this...........

-smile

Originally Posted by Ryda421

take the L.

I wanted to start my own thread but I guess I'll vent here. so I met this girl from australia in my city. we hung out and everything. I ended up kissing her today right before she left. so point is I feel so hopeless because I have met tons and tons of girls, and this is the only which has laughed @ most of jokes and the hours that we hung out felt like minutes. I feel like this girl is my soul mate. I know, kind of vague but I have no other explanation. I swear to god, today was one of the only few days in my life where I wanted to cry but I didn't. when I told her goodbye, my world felt like something vacuumed everything out and only left greatness of unknown. so here I'm typing, feeling like the most lonely soul on this planet. I know I'm probably exaggerating, however I have never felt this way in my life. I remember a couple of months ago, I said to myself that I would meet a cute australian girl because I want to live there, and then this happens ? I don't know if it is a sign or someone is messing with me, either way, I'm just missing her even more as I type this...........

-smile
dang man. i cant even laugh at u man that just sucks.

you'll be aight tho.

edit: oh, she already knows?

ok YNS. abandon ship. game over. more fish in the sea.

Ryda421- not a bad idea for for you to take the L as well. you'll get over it, no worries

and yes, she knows I grade the tests.

yes. she's @ the airport right now. the thing is, I think she felt the same way, but you know how girls are, they are the masters @ keeping things in. Ijust feel like venting. I don't really have friends who would understand what I felt, so that is why I type here. I just want to drink my sorrow away, butI know that is not the answer, I just wish there were no boarders that prevented us from traveling and exploring the outside world. I really hate thisorganized society right now.

i know she has a myspace...hit her up...least you always have a place to stay in Australia...
yes I know. it just sucks how our lives revolve around money and how they prevents us from seeing other countries. that is what is really buggingme out, because I know this is not the why life is meant to be. but I'm only one man and by myself, I cannot accomplish much. in other words I need anarmy. but who knows, hopefully we live to see the day when traveling overseas will just be a free choice.

Back
Top Bottom