Girl Question UPDATE pg 4

b5126b61910366dcc14e4bd2fd4cb9983a7a1c5d.pjpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

man...if a chick aint feeling you, she might have some friends who will. do work

losing my job lol I'll just have to wait until probably vacation time just seems so far away. until the end of the year. typing that stuff made thingsbetter
smile.gif
thanks NT

sounds like shes lost interest in you or has moved on to someone else
sounds like a L either way
its coo tho $%%! happens

Just call her out over IM or facebook chat.

say....

"what's the deal? I don't want to sound pathetic, but I've been trying to talk to you lately and feel shut down. I'm just saying... Ireally enjoy your company"

Originally Posted by Nktran001

Post the pics and take the L, she knows you're trying to break the friend barrier and she's simply not having it.

QFT. you have been friendzowned, bad place to be if you like a girl.....escape while your sanity is intact.

if you are asking if there is a logical or rational reason that a girl is acting the way she is then you are asking the wrong question.

Update- she texted back today, very friendly

should i wait to ask about lunch next week or what's my next move NT

Ask her NAO. Dont wait for any other responses, Yuku is on the fritz again. Send her a message every minute, on the minute, until she agrees to go to lunchwith you.

Or just send her a message back, but not sounding desperate like you've been planning this out on a message board the past couple of days.

And she probably didnt send a text back when you were in class, because you were in class. Or she had nothing to add.

jab with her a little,friendly not desperate though

since you need the obvious, don't limit yourself to lunch. There is other stuff to do in other times of the day
grin.gif

Nah man lunch is too awkward.

Wait for the next big test and organize a study session.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

Nah man lunch is too awkward.

Wait for the next big test and organize a study session.
bring some food to the study secession,slip a movie in ya bag, if its at her place, relax the atmosphere

there is no study session; i just grade the tests.

strange- plenty of you with the advice "take the L" or "post pics," but nothing now.

if she didn't go the first time and she started ignoring just chill...why you so pressed to go to lunch with her?

Back
Top Bottom