Girl with too much makeup unappreciation Vol. Whoa, are you trying to look like a clown?

i saw a couple of girl today that just OD'ed on their makeup. $#%^ was nasty
sick.gif

i dont get why some girls feel the need to wear excessive amounts of makeup. some of them would look 100 times better w/o makeup
i know ive seen some girls on here that have the same problem, so i ask you NT females, (you know who you are) why?
the face being a different shade of color than the rest of the body
sick.gif

wenn5410784.jpg

even though she is usually
pimp.gif
x infinity, she od'ed here
meganfox_armani.jpg

megan-fox-giorgio-armani-prive-hight-fashion-show-in-paris---july-7-2009-megan-fox-olsen-twins-news-84bda410140d8cb743a18de55cc36606.jpg

how do you feel about these kind of girls?

dont like it. but i guess some girls are insecure it makes em feel better. or they have blemishes or something idk

There was a girl in one of my classes that I thought was fine as hell, but a week ago she came in without any and had crazy acne.

yea sometimes for reason some chicks who already cute have one of those days where they just put hella make up on for who knows what and it just make them look
sick.gif
. I remember in HS this one dude and chick were talkin in class they sit together and the dude just straight up asks her "why you always got so much make up on?" and the girl just couldn't reply and she looked dumbfounded lol. After that day she stopped wearing so much make up.

Originally Posted by gatorad3

yea sometimes for reason some chicks who already cute have one of those days where they just put hella make up on for who knows what and it just make them look
sick.gif
. I remember in HS this one dude and chick were talkin in class they sit together and the dude just straight up asks her "why you always got so much make up on?" and the girl just couldn't reply and she looked dumbfounded lol. After that day she stopped wearing so much make up.

wow.

I've seen this many times, especially when I was in college. Chicks coming to 8 am's with a bunch of makeup on with sweats and sandals, looking ridiculous.

Originally Posted by eddie

Originally Posted by gatorad3

sick.gif

wow.
what is wowing you

I need to find a pic of this girl in my city who wears a bunch of make up. She got mad when I told her she looked like a clown.

Some girls just think they look better with OD make-up when they do not. But, some girls wear OD make-up but and they know how to make it look "natural" to the point that it looks like they are wearing minimal make-up. That is the trick of knowing how to wear make up right.

i hate it when girls who have white/pale skin put on a bunch of makeup and their face is tan while their body is white.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

names of NT women who OD 0_o?

idk if i would be banned if i posted a pic i saw of a NTer with wayyyy too much makeup on. if i dont, i'll post it

I remember back in the day in middle school, I was voicing my feelings of disgust for this to my friend. It went a lil something like this:

Me: Why that girl lookin' like she got that ol' marge simpson makeup gun look goin on?

Visuals:
picture-12.png

Post it.

Unappreciated for sure. I don't wear much make-up myself.. But I hate when women wear thick foundation and it looks like you can chisel that +*#! off. Also, when they don't blend it and there's a massive line around their face (under their chin and jaw).

Smh. If you're going to wear make-up, learn how to apply it correctly first.

i dont od on my make up but like simply said... its like an art lol. i can go without make up but why go without it when its an improvement ?

Damn Dimples wears a lot of makeup. Well once you start I heard you can't go back. Heard it is an addiction and I also heard your face needs it more the more you use it. So maybe she NEEDS it.

Back
Top Bottom