Girlfriend Being Friends with Your Male Friends Ok?

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Wow, just read this whole thread. A lot of you N's is bird N's
roll.gif

This thread is the first time I seriously questioned whether or not I should be on this site. First question, why would you be with a girl you can't trust around other dudes friend or not? Second question, why are you friends with dudes that would smash your girl if given the oppurtunity? Lastly, if you were hanging out with one of your girls friends, would you smash her? If so please call your girl immediately and break up and stop wasting both of your times. Honestly if you were a real G you would love to put a friend or your girl in this type of position because this is when loyalty is shown. My ex has friends that I could smash right now but I wouldn't just off the strength it isn't that serious. YO, sex is not that serious, most of the desire and lust stems from the ego and has nothing to do with physical pleasure. I used to be a complete sex addict and then I went celibate for 6 months which was ultra hard at first but once you break through a threshold you really gain control over yourself and realize meaningful sex is so much better than " get this nut off" sex.

This thread is the first time I seriously questioned whether or not I should be on this site. First question, why would you be with a girl you can't trust around other dudes friend or not? Second question, why are you friends with dudes that would smash your girl if given the oppurtunity? Lastly, if you were hanging out with one of your girls friends, would you smash her? If so please call your girl immediately and break up and stop wasting both of your times. Honestly if you were a real G you would love to put a friend or your girl in this type of position because this is when loyalty is shown. My ex has friends that I could smash right now but I wouldn't just off the strength it isn't that serious. YO, sex is not that serious, most of the desire and lust stems from the ego and has nothing to do with physical pleasure. I used to be a complete sex addict and then I went celibate for 6 months which was ultra hard at first but once you break through a threshold you really gain control over yourself and realize meaningful sex is so much better than " get this nut off" sex.

Its a bad look.. disregard the comments about "upgrade ya boys, or get confidence" etc etc.  It's just a bad look.. reason being, unless dude is #%# ugly, everyone will experience tinges of "wonderment" about another person, especially one they're giving one-on-one facetime to when you aren't around.  You allowing that to happen is unnecessarily complicating what you and the girl might have brewing.
   We dudes are a prideful bunch.. most of us like having our ego's stroked one way or another, even if its by a women we have no real interest in..so you could be subjecting yourself to inside jokes, strange eye contact, even your boy talking with bombast in front of her(lots of shock value commentary).  It'll get annoying quickly.. Thing is, you kinda gotta let shorty dead it if its going that route because putting restrictions on a bitty just weakens your stance..you lose equal mental ground in a relationship.. you can forget about it.

Lastly, my ex used to have all my boys numbers.  Whomever I hungout w/on the regular, she'd have the number.. but the thing is.. whenever she hit them, or viceversa, it was always something about me.. "Where am I", "what are yall getting into", or even taking them out to eat after she did something for me at the house w/their help(purchased bedroom set, roommates helped install etc.).   But she never hungout one-on-one, she'd talk to them randomly about other shorties if they needed advice, but wasn't any shoot the breeze convo.. none of that.. some of my arms length friends would test from time to time, and i'd catch wind.. but she'd dead that nonsense on her own. 

Alot of girls play this damsel in distress, "but he came at me" role.. F that..im always like we can have a mature relationship, or we can have a bs, play-play relationship..her choice.  I can carry it any way a female wants.. because there's always more..

Its a bad look.. disregard the comments about "upgrade ya boys, or get confidence" etc etc.  It's just a bad look.. reason being, unless dude is #%# ugly, everyone will experience tinges of "wonderment" about another person, especially one they're giving one-on-one facetime to when you aren't around.  You allowing that to happen is unnecessarily complicating what you and the girl might have brewing.
   We dudes are a prideful bunch.. most of us like having our ego's stroked one way or another, even if its by a women we have no real interest in..so you could be subjecting yourself to inside jokes, strange eye contact, even your boy talking with bombast in front of her(lots of shock value commentary).  It'll get annoying quickly.. Thing is, you kinda gotta let shorty dead it if its going that route because putting restrictions on a bitty just weakens your stance..you lose equal mental ground in a relationship.. you can forget about it.

Lastly, my ex used to have all my boys numbers.  Whomever I hungout w/on the regular, she'd have the number.. but the thing is.. whenever she hit them, or viceversa, it was always something about me.. "Where am I", "what are yall getting into", or even taking them out to eat after she did something for me at the house w/their help(purchased bedroom set, roommates helped install etc.).   But she never hungout one-on-one, she'd talk to them randomly about other shorties if they needed advice, but wasn't any shoot the breeze convo.. none of that.. some of my arms length friends would test from time to time, and i'd catch wind.. but she'd dead that nonsense on her own. 

Alot of girls play this damsel in distress, "but he came at me" role.. F that..im always like we can have a mature relationship, or we can have a bs, play-play relationship..her choice.  I can carry it any way a female wants.. because there's always more..

If you consider them true "friends" then you should be able to trust them, and if you taking care of your girl then there is no reason for her to go else where.

If you consider them true "friends" then you should be able to trust them, and if you taking care of your girl then there is no reason for her to go else where.

not a chance , i dont even want my friends girl friends around a chick of mine . Better to be safe than sorry on this subject

not a chance , i dont even want my friends girl friends around a chick of mine . Better to be safe than sorry on this subject

Ya'll need to check your friends or your girl or BOTH if you can't TRUST one around the other. Separating the two for other reasons is aight tho. But I don't. I don't have to. My boys like my girl. My girl is cool with the fellas. And if I want time with one over the other, no one gets jealous cuz we all understand it ain't nothing personal. That's how it's supposed to be.

Ya'll need to check your friends or your girl or BOTH if you can't TRUST one around the other. Separating the two for other reasons is aight tho. But I don't. I don't have to. My boys like my girl. My girl is cool with the fellas. And if I want time with one over the other, no one gets jealous cuz we all understand it ain't nothing personal. That's how it's supposed to be.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Do you or have you considered writing a blog?

I swear your insight is usually on point.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Do you or have you considered writing a blog?

I swear your insight is usually on point.

Back
Top Bottom