Girlfriend Got raped... Need to Vent.. Updated Information at pg1

OP, none of us takes any pleasure in telling you that the situation seems fishy. But you came to us to vent and we chimed in the best we could. I know the thought of her lying about some ill **** like this is almost as painful as the though of her being raped. But the story you're presenting us just doesn't suggest the latter of the two cases.

In any event, I would just suggest that you log off of your computer, put your phone on airplane mode, do not disturb mode, leave me the **** alone mode, or whatever. Go for a littler drive to clear your head and get your thoughts together. When you're feeling more composed, talk to your girl and ask her to recollect everything. Down to the smallest detail. If it doesn't add up, then you have to decide whether this is something you're going to see through with her, or whether you need to part ways.

As others have said, there are some foul people out there and it sucks that you even have to second guess folks, but sometimes you have no choice.

It'd be stupid to wait to get a rape kit done. She lying b, sorry. Keep ya head up.

No matter what she should just do the rape kit thing before all DNA is gone,

This really innocent girl I was friends with was raped when we were 18 someone slipped her something in her drink,

Dude was this older creep and he had done this before and someone bust thru the door and helped her out of there

She was a virgin and this dude took that and also gave her ghonorrhea :smh: no matter what she needs to get checked out by a doc no excuses.

I'm sorry bro but any chick that gets raped I'm sure isn't falling asleep only to wake up and remember/come to the conclusion that she was raped drunk or not.

Your girl got wasty pants, laid down with dude and this is her idea of a sick excuse trying to get out of it.

She's lieing OP.

It's obvious.

She cheated on you and now she feels guilty, i've heard the same story over and over again.

Idk what to think now honestly, she tells now the fking dude who raped her basically said he was messed up and didnt know what he was doing and that should be enough to go to the police but she is just crying and like in a shock state from what I can see being in my position. She says shell tell her mom tomorrow and go to cops but I am just so out of my mind as to why not now and raise hell on the ******g guy. If she doesnt tell her mom I will personally but this is really hurtful along side with other problems I have now that I feel like disappearing right now.
So now she knows the dude ?

Sad to hear that OP. But a couple of red alerts.

-she wants to make sure she got rape?...................and didn't have drunk sex?

-was shes passed out/dead drunk?.............or just conscious but sloppy drunk?

-and where was she raped/ had drunk sex?........at her sisters house?

-she knows the dude?......but dont wanna call the cops?

no offense OP but i think shes lying

ask her sister if she really got raped. ask her who ol girl was around that night

it just seems so fishy that she would realize in the morning that she was raped at her sisters party when she wasnt even under the influence. her judgement wasnt impaired. she was drinking but wasnt wasted

she can still make rational decisions, and in this case she ****** up and cheated. now screaming rape. one of my boys smanged a chick. she regretted it and then called rape on him

just get as much info as you can bruh. sucks this had to happen. keep your head up

Why the hell would she call to say "hey I may or may not have gotten raped last night, not sure tho, gna wait to tell cops"

Is she an attention seeker by any chance? Is she trustworthy? Has she cheated in the past? How long y'all been together? Apart?

You need to get more details from her OP.

Situation seems real sketchy.

Op don't let all of this ruin your mindset. For all you know she could have been raped and she can't get he head around the fact. Don't charge up to her (or call her in your case) talking about lying. It could derail the whole situation.

Keep your head up, and Clear.

I got enraged and told her if she was lying to play this off and as an excuse for what she did but with out a doubt im sure she did got raped now.

So, yes it would suck if she did indeed get raped but you questioned it from Jump street.

1. What girl wouldn't go off the deep end and not even wanna talk to their BF after being accused of lying about being raped?

2. You're always gonna have this in the back of your mind. It's best to cut her loose now and save both of yous the headaches in the long run.

Like others have said, try to clear your head and get all of the details before making any decisions...

I got enraged and told her if she was lying to play this off and as an excuse for what she did but with out a doubt im sure she did got raped now.
So, yes it would suck if she did indeed get raped but you questioned it from Jump street.

1. What girl wouldn't go off the deep end and not even wanna talk to their BF after being accused of lying about being raped?
Forgot about this too

She would have spazzed after this if she really did get assaulted and penetrated against her will and you're accusing her of ulterior motives

Forgot about this too​

She would have spazzed after this if she really did get assaulted and penetrated against her will and you're accusing her of ulterior motives

this

Sorry, OP, but like majority of us here...i don't think it happened. For the information you provided, it looks like it was drunk sex instead.

Back
Top Bottom