Girlfriend Got raped... Need to Vent.. Updated Information at pg1

i don't want to say how a woman should act cuz i've never been in this position but...

the whole "see what really happened" thing doesn't make sense.

i would think most women would be too scared to confront their attacked and question the details...

seems she may have had sex with him and now regrets it and she is saying rape cuz its not what she really wanted to do or she wishes she hadn't done it

there's no positive outcome here

either she was raped and you'll feel terrible about it

or she cheated and you'll feel terrible about it...

i think that girl is lying

she's doing alot of waiting and searching for extra details...

let the police investigate that **** if she really feels she was raped...

women that cry foul rape are at the bottom of the barrel with women who don't know who the father of their kids are...

Last edited:
She feeding dem duck tales to you OP. Word to my ***** Scrooge McDuck.

How could you be damn near sober at your sister's part, get raped by a dude you know & sleep peacefully that night?
She got on that drank, started feeling loose & wanted the D served on a platter :smh:
The story just doesn't add up
2054263_o.gif

I dont think she is intentionally lying

I think they both blacked out and she probably feels the only way she would have sex with him is if it was rape.

Alcohol can make you do crazy things.

A rape charge is not something you can take back.

All of this.

Just to add: a REAL rape victim would probably go to the cops before ANYTHING. Rape is no joke, and noone wants their rapist to just get away with no consequences. If its really what happened, then I pray that she gets through it. But, one thing that helps is seeing their rapist put to justice.

long distance relationships are tricky man (too much tempation).Stay up though famb.

EDIT: Also ,ask yourself why would she be passed out if she was barely buzzed. A lie can be easily detected by the liar mixing their original story up. Keep asking her questions later on that you already know she answered, and see if they are somewhat different.

thats not true...many women want the problem to just go away and don't want to deal with having to tell the story multiple times or being the center of attention for doctors and cops...

they dont want the "this is her fault" "if she didn't....then this wouldn't have happened"

there's no way to say what a real victim would do cuz they all react differently...

i still don't believe OPs girl tho

I hope OP took our advice and went to clear his head. It's always a little unsettling when folks are going through heavy stuff and just suddenly stop posting.

Personally, I wouldn't even deal with it. She shouldn't have put herself in that situation in the first place.

Also, long distance = lies. *shrugs*
i agree with this guy, if she did in fact get raped(which is unlikely given the details OP has given us) she could have easily avoided this by being a little careful.

No matter what she should just do the rape kit thing before all DNA is gone,

This really innocent girl I was friends with was raped when we were 18 someone slipped her something in her drink,

Dude was this older creep and he had done this before and someone bust thru the door and helped her out of there

She was a virgin and this dude took that and also gave her ghonorrhea :smh: no matter what she needs to get checked out by a doc no excuses.
Damn why'd I have to read this :smh:

Seems sketch fam. On one hand I want to sympathize but on the other I know what slimeballs these women can truly be. She really got raped at her SISTERS party? I just don't know. Will stay tuned for deets.
All of this.

Just to add: a REAL rape victim would probably go to the cops before ANYTHING. Rape is no joke, and noone wants their rapist to just get away with no consequences. If its really what happened, then I pray that she gets through it. But, one thing that helps is seeing their rapist put to justice.

long distance relationships are tricky man (too much tempation).Stay up though famb.

EDIT: Also ,ask yourself why would she be passed out if she was barely buzzed. A lie can be easily detected by the liar mixing their original story up. Keep asking her questions later on that you already know she answered, and see if they are somewhat different.

bro, idk how old you are, but a majority of rapes NEVER get reported to the cops

No matter what she should just do the rape kit thing before all DNA is gone,

This really innocent girl I was friends with was raped when we were 18 someone slipped her something in her drink,

Dude was this older creep and he had done this before and someone bust thru the door and helped her out of there

She was a virgin and this dude took that and also gave her ghonorrhea :smh: no matter what she needs to get checked out by a doc no excuses.

bodies would be caught, period. We would have tortured dude in the basement

Personally, I wouldn't even deal with it. She shouldn't have put herself in that situation in the first place.

Also, long distance = lies. *shrugs*

What situation exactly? Partying at her sisters house?

i agree with this guy, if she did in fact get raped(which is unlikely given the details OP has given us) she could have easily avoided this by being a little careful.

How does one exactly avoid a rape?

You're sounding like one of those "well she shouldn't be wearing that" type of idiots.

Anyway, good luck OP. This is a tough one. I'd just explain to her that you'll understand that if she cheated because of alcohol, and that all you need is the truth. Rape is no joke. If it turns out that she cheated, dump her ***. One less thing to stress about.

Just don't let her rub some guys name in the mud because she's afraid of how you'll react.

Last edited:
I think there was only one other thread like this on NT. What you doing making a thread and venting? Thread title had my eyes light up, book that flight OP unless that whole "want to be sure" thing has you just as undecided cuz that's confusing if she is unsure he penetrated her? She should know that unless she was that drunk. All that waiting is degrading the evidence and if she has taken a bath there is no case and it comes down to he said she said unless dude incriminates himself.

Those extra details don't make no sense. Is she the type to freak herself out that much? She needs to go to the cops.

And what I'm trying to separate here from most rape cases where the female doesn't report out of fear, embarrassment, etc. is your girl seems frantic and has seemingly told her long distance bf, sis and sister's bf that doesn't make sense. Okay, she's being illogical understandable but how can two other ppl, one being relative not take her to a hospital regardless?

It'd suck if this turned out to be like that one Law & Order SVU ep where shorty faked her rape and abduction on skype with hubby.

Last edited:
Sounds like she knows she put her in position to fail.  She led the dude on but she didn't want to take it that far.  She played with fire lets just hope she isn't burning now.  Thats the reason she doesn't want to tell the authorities because she knows dude doesn't deserve that.

She cheated on you. Plain and simple. Yeah, alcohol might have played a role in her inhibitions being compromised, but she cheated on you. The problem is, she's using this "rape" defense (or, essentially, some dude took advantage of her), which is an incredibly dangerous thing to do. I know of situations where such accusations have led to murder of the supposed offending parties. She's not worth your time. Tell her to get lost.

First off don't listen to these dudes that are basically advising you to jump to conclusions and dump her.

There's a lot of possible scenarios but if she truly thought it was just typical drunk sex she could have kept that **** in Texas and you would have never found out.

Next thing is that obviously if she's not 100% certain it was rape then she can't just go and report it. Like someone said, that accusation isn't something you can just take back. So she's doing her own investigating beforehand.

The next question is what do you and the law consider to be rape when 2 people are wasted. I'm not sure what the law says, but say they were both blackout drunk and the dude was super aggressive, started messing with her, and then she consented and was down. Is it something you could forgive her for doing? Can you still maintain a relationship with her knowing she could fall into that again?

How long have you been with her for btw? I had to dump my ex because although she barely partied and drank, the times she did she just had an inner ratchet/skeet that would come out which made me say **** it this chick is only 20 and still has her whole early 20s ahead of her where she'll obviously continue to drink. She never cheated but I didn't want to be the type of dude that told her she can't go out, or have to worry when she did.

Fast forward a year later and I regret not putting an option on the table for her where I basically said its either me or alcohol. You can only drink with me. I think she would have taken it and I wouldn't have lost one of my best friends.

So be careful in rushing to any decisions and conclusions and in the end do what's right in your head/heart.

Last edited:
First off don't listen to these dudes that are basically advising you to jump to conclusions and dump her.

There's a lot of possible scenarios but if she truly thought it was just typical drunk sex she could have kept that **** in Texas and you would have never found out.

Next thing is that obviously if she's not 100% certain it was rape then she can't just go and report it. Like someone said, that accusation isn't something you can just take back. So she's doing her own investigating beforehand.

The next question is what do you and the law consider to be rape when 2 people are wasted. I'm not sure what the law says, but say they were both blackout drunk and the dude was super aggressive, started messing with her, and then she consented and was down. Is it something you could forgive her for doing? Can you still maintain a relationship with her knowing she could fall into that again?

How long have you been with her for btw? I had to dump my ex because although she barely partied and drank, the times she did she just had an inner ratchet/skeet that would come out which made me say **** it this chick is only 20 and still has her whole early 20s ahead of her where she'll obviously continue to drink. She never cheated but I didn't want to be the type of dude that told her she can't go out, or have to worry when she did.

Fast forward a year later and I regret not putting an option on the table for her where I basically said its either me or alcohol. You can only drink with me. I think she would have taken it and I wouldn't have lost one of my best friends.

So be careful in rushing to any decisions and conclusions and in the end do what's right in your head/heart.

Except girls take it back all the time. Anyway, too many inconsistencies in the story. Sorry.

yeah man, if she would've gotten raped she would've done something about it QUICK.
it just doesn't add up

wtf, what makes you think this?

People get raped every day and never report it. I know a girl who got raped for YEARS by her moms boyfriend. Moms knew about it, neither of them ever reported it. I know alot of rape victims, and only a couple every called the police. Its trauma, and everybody responds differently

yeah man, if she would've gotten raped she would've done something about it QUICK.
it just doesn't add up
Yall dudes are incapable of even getting anywhere close to the mind frame of a rape victim.

Right now the only reason to doubt the rape is the fact that her sister and sister's bf are going along with this wait and see nonsense.

Lot of delusional dudes in this thread with some of these posts or is this just female haters venting in their own way?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom