Girlfriend on Birth Control vol. she mad crazy

I just needed to vent...so my gf of almost 2 years got on some new BC and ive notice the drastic change in behavior. First thing we live together, she then all of a sudden needs a break and she moved back in with her mom.Along the way she is just extra weird and extra dull, I believe the doctor said her estrogen level has gone way down and its definately affecting her mood. Its been 3 weeks already since shes with her moms, and I swear im going  crazy because she she cant come to her senses if she wants to be with me or not. Its weird as hell and its just something im not really use to. Anyone else been through this? 

Can't say I have OP, but I will say this. Put your happiness first. Don't let her crazy make you crazy. Tell her what's on her mind and move on. She'll either get her act together and you'll continue to be happy together or not either way prepare to keep your life moving in a positive direction. 

So you're saying taking a birth control pill is making her question her whole relationship?

My gf has her mood swings too. Nothing too crazy just more emotional than usual - especially when it's her time of the month. She always says her hormones be actin' wild at times. however sometimes you just gotta let her be. I don't want her to go off of it cuz goin in raw is 
pimp.gif

So you're saying taking a birth control pill is making her question her whole relationship?

^^^

Maybe there are other factors at play making her question you two. And it may have been building before this new BC. We need to go Deeper

Can't say I have OP, but I will say this. Put your happiness first. Don't let her crazy make you crazy. Tell her what's on her mind and move on. She'll either get her act together and you'll continue to be happy together or not either way prepare to keep your life moving in a positive direction. 
Appreciated 
no because when I say "hey lets just break up then" Which Im actually fine with doing, she start telling me she is sorry and she really wants to be with me blah blah blah. Its more of her indecisiveness. She cant make up her mind with anything. We went out to lunch the other day and it was like im with a zombie.
Its not the birth control, its you.

She probably over blow my back out Bobby house when you think she's at her moms.
hey you never know, I can never rule out that possibility 100%

My girl got super emotional when she started taking a new birth control. She cried more in that  2 week span than I seen her cry our whole relationship. Had to get her off of that ASAP. Your girl is likely going through something similar. the same pill can effect every girl differently. 

Yeah it's a pill that purposely f's with hormones, if anything you're getting a glimpse of how she would be pregnant :lol:

Son blaming the BC pills for her basically leaving him :rofl: cmon g. They don't work that way pimp

Not saying they don't affect hormones because they do but idk man lol

Last edited:
clearly things were not perfect, but we havemt broke up, her mom literally lives 5 blocks from me so seeing her isnt a problem, its this DRAMATIC change in her behavior that is worrying me  

Is it the bc pill or device they insert

I don't get why all girls don't do the IUD method. Unless there is a side effect I don't know about, that procedure seems way more efficient then taking a pill a day.

I've also heard about these mood swings too. I think it's just varies from girl to girl.

I don't get why all girls don't do the IUD method. Unless there is a side effect I don't know about, that procedure seems way more efficient then taking a pill a day.

I've also heard about these mood swings too. I think it's just varies from girl to girl.
The IUD can get stuck in their walls permanently. It also can puncture the uterus.

Last edited:
I gladly accept the 'crazy' that birth control puts on my girl knowing why she is on it in the first place. OP not helping his cause if her taking it led to a break up.

BC definitely messes with their heads

Now there might be a deeper problem, I obviously wouldn't know but anyone saying BC doesn't affect a girl is :lol:

Man i've been through this many of times bruh! The right birthcontrol for women is all about trial and error. Some need a high dose to level out their crazy and some need the lowest dose of hormones possible to level out their crazy. Either way, just know they are all crazy. Have her look into the non-hormonal IUD, if thats an option. There are precautions to it but its the way to go!

-SAlNlDllvllAlNl-

Back
Top Bottom