girlfriend turns 21 where should i take her?

so my girlfriend is finally turning 21, what are good suggestions on where to take her in the bay area?
nerd.gif
thanks

anywhere to get her drunk, then...

but, really, when my girl turned 21, we just went to eat at some place in downtown SJ called Pagoda (part of the Fairmont I think?)

then walked around downtown for a bit, nothing special.

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Power Exchange
pimp.gif
Damn, that place was freaky deeky....Me and the fam used to bounce there... Any 3rd floor regulars in here?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

damn power exchange closed? i wanted to check that place out...haha heard hella stories about that place.

honestly, just take her to a super nice restaurant and give her a gift. and then get her drunk over dinner so you can have some crazy wild drunken sex.

Originally Posted by natone

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Power Exchange
pimp.gif
Damn, that place was freaky deeky....Me and the fam used to bounce there... Any 3rd floor regulars in here?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
Any stories you can share? I cant believe you worked at that place with all those weirdos

vegas is gonna be bankkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, just stay local...frisco has hella nice restaurants and tons of things to do. take her to her favoriterestaurant or a really nice restaurant where it serves the food she likes...maybe stay at a nice hotel afterwards? have some champagne or wine setup?

nowhere, cause once she gets a taste of going out and hittin the clubs thats all shes gonna wanna do and there goes your relationship!

Originally Posted by zae23

nowhere, cause once she gets a taste of going out and hittin the clubs thats all shes gonna wanna do and there goes your relationship!

this.

natone wrote:
ady2glude707 wrote:
Power Exchange
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

LOL Yall too funny with this PowerEx stuff.. That place was nothing but a money maker.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

natone wrote:
ady2glude707 wrote:
Power Exchange
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

LOL Yall too funny with this PowerEx stuff.. That place was nothing but a money maker.
laugh.gif
so you had a couple of them broadway girls on deck?

Originally Posted by zae23

laugh.gif
did that happen to you or something?

Back
Top Bottom