'Girlicious' singer found with Gucci bag full of coke.

Yeah right?
laugh.gif
I always thought her and her bandmates had this borderline squeaky clean, but scandalous image.

These girls are actually idolozed here in Canada by teen legions. Unlike in the U.S., they did decent here on the charts. That is why they always come here to Canada. They opened for the Backstreet Boys when I went to see them. My sisters also saw them live at some club venue and my youngest sister used to love them when that first album of theirs came out. Their first album is meh. Wasn't Nicole, the blonde one, dating Danny Fernandez? I actually always thought she was average (without makeup she looks more like a mouse), but she has a sick body and is the best dancer.

Nicole >*

girlicious-wallpaper-4.jpg

My favourite Girlicious song!

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

Originally Posted by cocolicious

She looks cute in her mug shot but she is ugly on the inside and has an ugly attitude.
wow...who are you to judge her..how can you say someone has an "ugly attitude"

Because I watched that stupid show where they put the group together and the way she looks doesn't change how ugly of a person she is.

She looks cute in her mug shot but she is ugly on the inside and has an ugly attitude.

Because I watched that stupid show where they put the group together and the way she looks doesn't change how ugly of a person she is.
Yea, on the show, she was portrayed as a huge @+%+* with a huge attitude problem. I think her voice sucks, but they put her in the group because of her appeal and she is an awesome dancer.
But, in interviews I have seen of her with her bandmates she seems nice. Last year, wasn't she linked with Chris Brown, but I think they were just friends.

Didn't ScottHallWithaPick aka SHWAP go to high school with her? I think he said she was a loser or a loner back then.

Ive never watched it, but its a "reality show"...you can't possibly think its not scripted.

Met her, she is a sweetheart
Not surprised though damn near every celeb does drugs

only possession? if there is enough its usually intent to sale? or if youre crossing borders or traveling , something much worse

[Hov] Put a little bit in the baggie..... put a little bit in the purse.... [Hov]

you trying to make yourself feel better that youre ugly on the outside?

Back
Top Bottom