Girls from Small Towns (rural)

Had no idea you was from the city lol.

I went through a phase where me and a few homies would go out to Batavia or Franklin to smash on all them country bumpkins.

They loved some city dudes.

Small town women some freaks.

What part of town you move to?

Morrow
I was originally eyeing Trenton cause I work at AKSteel, but I ended up finding this "mini mansion" out here . It's got 5 bedrooms, full bathrooms on both floors and half bathroom in basement. No garage but I do have a secondary driveway in the back of the house.

Chubbys Pizza is what Morrow is most known for. Got the spicy/herbal-ness that Donatos does, the fluffyness of Dominos/Pizza hut, and gushing tomato sauce like LaRosas.

Never been out to Batavia. What's good out there?

Dating a girl from Batavia right now lol. Said she'd never dated anyone who lived further than a 10 mile radius from her. She's been very open minded. Sounds like I'm the first guy she's dated who's worn something besides sht covered boots and Real Tree. :lol:

I taught in Hamilton for 7 years. Some interesting spots out that way like Ross, etc that are similar to Morrow.

Dating a girl from Batavia right now lol. Said she'd never dated anyone who lived further than a 10 mile radius from her. She's been very open minded. Sounds like I'm the first guy she's dated who's worn something besides sht covered boots and Real Tree. :lol:

I taught in Hamilton for 7 years. Some interesting spots out that way like Ross, etc that are similar to Morrow.

Hamilton ain’t Morrow.

Hamilton low key they hood 😂

I wouldn’t call Hamilton rural.

I saw this dating app profile and it reminded me of this thread the type of women y’all are talking about
2B4A0908-A2AD-4474-B8D1-B8C71C3A3DD4.jpeg

7E26133B-4336-4808-904D-9A29DCF4B762.jpeg

4AD4CC3F-3E52-4ABD-B48B-7DD74CBC65CA.jpeg

She is a “rural” woman IMO. And how the hell is “Not Vaxxed” a quality :lol:

Just another follower of her tribe. Small Town girls got their benefits though. I remember talking about the expensive dates I've been on before and 1 saying they are cheap dates, was cool with some wings.

Just another follower of her tribe. Small Town girls got their benefits though. I remember talking about the expensive dates I've been on before and 1 saying they are cheap dates, was cool with some wings.

I mean famb was talking about the landmarks being a gas station and mom and pop grocery store. If they grew up there they certainly aren’t expecting Nobu or a Wolfgang Puck restaurant :lol: I do wonder if the ones that move to a big city (NYC, LA, DC, etc.) pull a 180 after living there for a few weeks to months

I mean famb was talking about the landmarks being a gas station and mom and pop grocery store. If they grew up there they certainly aren’t expecting Nobu or a Wolfgang Puck restaurant :lol: I do wonder if the ones that move to a big city (NYC, LA, DC, etc.) pull a 180 after living there for a few weeks to months
Yeah she was kinda ill. Cheap date, tall, fine, racked up, decent cheeks, tatted up like a badass but soft as baby wipes, favorite artist was lil Wayne, checked other whites over racism before. Despite how she looked, had no wig tendencies, talked like Mary Sue "golly gee, gosh", could cook, clean, bake etc. Then we got to politics and she kinda went ham on Bernie, kicking in my white lady level of trust anxiety.

Yeah she was kinda ill. Cheap date, tall, fine, racked up, decent cheeks, tatted up like a badass but soft as baby wipes, favorite artist was lil Wayne, checked other whites over racism before. Despite how she looked, had no wig tendencies, talked like Mary Sue "golly gee, gosh", could cook, clean, bake etc. Then we got to politics and she kinda went ham on Bernie, kicking in my white lady level of trust anxiety.

That’s basically my fear these days and it’s an unavoidable topic of conversation in 2022 |l

I saw this dating app profile and it reminded me of this thread the type of women y’all are talking about
2B4A0908-A2AD-4474-B8D1-B8C71C3A3DD4.jpeg

7E26133B-4336-4808-904D-9A29DCF4B762.jpeg

4AD4CC3F-3E52-4ABD-B48B-7DD74CBC65CA.jpeg

She is a “rural” woman IMO. And how the hell is “Not Vaxxed” a quality :lol:
Pure untainted blood is ideal in a partner to procreate with in this evil world...

Back
Top Bottom