Girls from Small Towns (rural)

Last year I was looking to buy a house, and after I got approval for a loan my lender connected me to this realtor who told me about the USDA program. They waive the down payment 100% as a way to incentivize people to move into rural. And since I was a first time buyer they knocked 20% off the mortgage.

The crib I ended up buying was built in 65' so there was some repairs in order, but during covid I did alot of remodel jobs on the side so it didn't faze me.

As far as the town, it has a population of 3k (that's the threshold) and the only real landmarks are a gas station and mom n pops grocery store. I only hit them up once a week if that, but quickly got acquainted with everybody. Bagged a cashier from the gas station and a customer when I was shopping for groceries.

Right off the bat I noticed both are always delighted to see me, constantly smiling, much brighter disposition than a "metropolitan" female. No fights or arguments whatsoever after nearly 6 months. I've thrown hints that I'm not going to be exclusive with either and neither were disappointed or took it the way I was expecting.

Despite that...there are some drawbacks that slightly annoy me.. Both lack any type of booksmarts. Simple questions like "What country is Toronto in?" leave them stumped. Both have never been on an airplane, or traveled further than 2 states away.

Both have never been to a "real" concert and are stuck in 2015 musically. The one in her 20s thought Fetty Wap is a musical genius and was completely unaware he had fallen off and went to prison. The one in her 30s had no clue who Drake was, I had a comprehensive playlist from 09' to 22'' and she didn't recognize any of the songs.

Anyone else dated a country chick? I always assumed they didn't exist outside the South and it's like a whole new world has opened up to me. Out here in Cincy there's atleast several of these little towns that are like 10 minutes out of the suburban areas.

Fam, in 2008 I did some store remodels in the Tri-city area of Tennessee - Bristol, Kingsport, Johnson City.. when I tell you in the 6 weeks I was there with my team, I smashed both clerks at the hotel we were at, and turned down many more chain- smoking Betsy’s than I could care to count.

Rural is where it’s at, but I’m city slicker at heart. I can do just as much damage in NYC, etc with much more intellectually intriguing women to choose from.

Fam, in 2008 I did some store remodels in the Tri-city area of Tennessee - Bristol, Kingsport, Johnson City.. when I tell you in the 6 weeks I was there with my team, I smashed both clerks at the hotel we were at, and turned down many more chain- smoking Betsy’s than I could care to count.

Rural is where it’s at, but I’m city slicker at heart. I can do just as much damage in NYC, etc with much more intellectually intriguing women to choose from.
Johnson city, TN is so garbage lmao

Trying to see what's up w these rural queens :nerd: Don't know how far i'd have to drive tho cuz i'm from San Francisco

People from small towns do more of less.
Not needing to be in the know, not needing attention from many, and living a quiet life... is not a bad deal.
The women you are speaking of may focus more on family, home, and peace... rather than fast attention.

I lived in the city on the east coast, in LA, and I now live in the country in TX.
I love the peace, tranquility, and fresh air of country life.
I got tired of walking down the block and having to constantly be aware, having to constantly interact with people, and having to constantly hear noise.

If you can get one person to match that peaceful energy in a quiet space out of the way...it is not a bad deal.

Family is from Corderro and Albany, GA! Work does get done :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Country girls are better and it’s not because they aren’t hip or stuck in the past. They’re just more open minded. You can go fishing with them, ATV’ing, camping, etc. they’re open minded

Last year I was looking to buy a house, and after I got approval for a loan my lender connected me to this realtor who told me about the USDA program. They waive the down payment 100% as a way to incentivize people to move into rural. And since I was a first time buyer they knocked 20% off the mortgage.

The crib I ended up buying was built in 65' so there was some repairs in order, but during covid I did alot of remodel jobs on the side so it didn't faze me.

As far as the town, it has a population of 3k (that's the threshold) and the only real landmarks are a gas station and mom n pops grocery store. I only hit them up once a week if that, but quickly got acquainted with everybody. Bagged a cashier from the gas station and a customer when I was shopping for groceries.

Right off the bat I noticed both are always delighted to see me, constantly smiling, much brighter disposition than a "metropolitan" female. No fights or arguments whatsoever after nearly 6 months. I've thrown hints that I'm not going to be exclusive with either and neither were disappointed or took it the way I was expecting.

Despite that...there are some drawbacks that slightly annoy me.. Both lack any type of booksmarts. Simple questions like "What country is Toronto in?" leave them stumped. Both have never been on an airplane, or traveled further than 2 states away.

Both have never been to a "real" concert and are stuck in 2015 musically. The one in her 20s thought Fetty Wap is a musical genius and was completely unaware he had fallen off and went to prison. The one in her 30s had no clue who Drake was, I had a comprehensive playlist from 09' to 22'' and she didn't recognize any of the songs.

Anyone else dated a country chick? I always assumed they didn't exist outside the South and it's like a whole new world has opened up to me. Out here in Cincy there's atleast several of these little towns that are like 10 minutes out of the suburban areas.

Had no idea you was from the city lol.

I went through a phase where me and a few homies would go out to Batavia or Franklin to smash on all them country bumpkins.

They loved some city dudes.

Small town women some freaks.

What part of town you move to?

Both have never been to a "real" concert and are stuck in 2015 musically. The one in her 20s thought Fetty Wap is a musical genius and was completely unaware he had fallen off and went to prison.

I'm in my 30's, I also did not know that Fetty Wap went to prison, but just came to express that this album is a masterpiece.

Couldn't even blame shorty if she's had it in rotation for the past 8 years.

1663197261987.png

Had no idea you was from the city lol.

I went through a phase where me and a few homies would go out to Batavia or Franklin to smash on all them country bumpkins.

They loved some city dudes.

Small town women some freaks.

What part of town you move to?
Morrow
I was originally eyeing Trenton cause I work at AKSteel, but I ended up finding this "mini mansion" out here . It's got 5 bedrooms, full bathrooms on both floors and half bathroom in basement. No garage but I do have a secondary driveway in the back of the house.

Chubbys Pizza is what Morrow is most known for. Got the spicy/herbal-ness that Donatos does, the fluffyness of Dominos/Pizza hut, and gushing tomato sauce like LaRosas.

Never been out to Batavia. What's good out there?

I would love to date a country lady. They seem to really appreciate the smallest things and tend to really cater to their man. Based off what I was told and observed.

don't know if i'm built for the smalltown life but a quick week or two in a rural spot wouldn't be that bad

Morrow
I was originally eyeing Trenton cause I work at AKSteel, but I ended up finding this "mini mansion" out here . It's got 5 bedrooms, full bathrooms on both floors and half bathroom in basement. No garage but I do have a secondary driveway in the back of the house.

Chubbys Pizza is what Morrow is most known for. Got the spicy/herbal-ness that Donatos does, the fluffyness of Dominos/Pizza hut, and gushing tomato sauce like LaRosas.

Never been out to Batavia. What's good out there?
Morrow...lol...what u know about morrow

Built in 1965 ????

I was thinking the same:lol:

Can you guys please elaborate about this? Are you saying that’s too old? Not that bad? It’s not entirely clear to me at the moment :lol:

I would love to date a country lady. They seem to really appreciate the smallest things and tend to really cater to their man. Based off what I was told and observed.

I hear you on this but based off what feeninlikejodeci feeninlikejodeci was saying about them not being up-to-date or having any sort of intellect, I could see it getting old over time, if not rather quickly

Back
Top Bottom