Girls hyping you up then not comin thru unappreciation

Joined Jun 16, 2008
Knowledge stay taking Ls from these females. Every week another thread from this dude. Either frustration or advice...

Lmaoooo...

Joined May 9, 2007
Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

sucks...
that reminds me ....... shorty lived in the dorm across the street and told me she was sooooooooo bored, i told her what was up, and she told meshe was on her way.

never showed up.

Joined Dec 16, 2008
See in your case if she doesnt come thru i wouldve had MARY there all rolled up ready to go!....u always gotta have a plan b cause they always do

moodmuzik75

Banned
Joined Dec 29, 2008
one time this dopegirl was in my house and she was rubbing up on me getting me all ''happy '' and what not , about to unzip my pants .then allof a sudden her phones rings and its her mom saying her little brother was at the hospital because he broke his hand. so she said im sorry but i got to go . iwas on some

@@@. turns out her brother just broke his metacarpal. i was heated because ive broken my metacarpals before and i continued to play football for 2 weeks withbroken metacarpals and this kid couldn't have sucked it up and not broke his metacarpals an hour later

Joined Dec 21, 2002
Tell me about it, was promised some long, all out dome action..

hit her up about 2 hrs before showtime........ talking about she got a headache.

i just said ok, and hung up. she called back... no answer by me.

went to plan B......... took a nap.

now i feel wonderful!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now