Girls hyping you up then not comin thru unappreciation

shorty was suppose to come thru and swim...2 hours later she changes plans
smh.gif
Ithen proceeded to call the bird stupid

Knowledge stay taking Ls from these females. Every week another thread from this dude. Either frustration or advice...

Lmaoooo...

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

sucks...
that reminds me ....... shorty lived in the dorm across the street and told me she was sooooooooo bored, i told her what was up, and she told meshe was on her way.

never showed up.

See in your case if she doesnt come thru i wouldve had MARY there all rolled up ready to go!....u always gotta have a plan b cause they always do

one time this dopegirl was in my house and she was rubbing up on me getting me all ''happy '' and what not , about to unzip my pants .then allof a sudden her phones rings and its her mom saying her little brother was at the hospital because he broke his hand. so she said im sorry but i got to go . iwas on some

@@@. turns out her brother just broke his metacarpal. i was heated because ive broken my metacarpals before and i continued to play football for 2 weeks withbroken metacarpals and this kid couldn't have sucked it up and not broke his metacarpals an hour later

Tell me about it, was promised some long, all out dome action..

hit her up about 2 hrs before showtime........ talking about she got a headache.

i just said ok, and hung up. she called back... no answer by me.

went to plan B......... took a nap.

now i feel wonderful!

Back
Top Bottom