Girls posting their ig on Craigslist to get followers

Actually there is a lot of bread in instagram. Believe me, those top IG thots with loads of followers are racking in thousands a month.
I got a couple friends with IG pages ranging from 300k followers to 2,2 million and they make thousands a month easily.
My friend with a 2.2 mill page has been offered more than $40000 for his page by a rich arab.

Nah man dont believe the hype. A lot of em are getting that hummus special or slanging the p..others just buying followers and dont have a legitimate business and just fronting. I def agree theres thots def getting that legit bread monthly but its not many

Snapchat chicks getting bread and the dudes with a lot of followers too

:rofl: It's hilarious that she did it and the reason why but that's it.

It's not that serious or worth shaming her over.

What I want to know is, what is connectpal?

You guys remember Julie Marcus right? She has one and I'm guessing there's nudes on there.

Nah man dont believe the hype. A lot of em are getting that hummus special or slanging the p..others just buying followers and dont have a legitimate business and just fronting. I def agree theres thots def getting that legit bread monthly but its not many

Snapchat chicks getting bread and the dudes with a lot of followers too
I'm not speaking about hype, I personally know people with IG pages ranging from 300k to 2.2 million. I've seen the ridiculous amounts of money that can be made with ig.
I'm not saying all those ig thots are smart enough to capitalize on their pages but the really popular ones with 100k+ followers are definitely making good bread. Companies actively contact popular pages and pay them for marketing. Shoutouts can also earn loads of money. I know the owner of the ig @God and people constantly pay for shoutouts from him, $80 each time with zero effort. He has a very active group of followers and anyone he shouts out instantly gains tons of likes and follows.

Last edited:
Who really cares though?
laugh.gif
Like is it really bothering you OP?

I know some ig models in real life that got their big break at red lobster and working at lids. Lol.

I see dudes in their comments saying how they remember them working at "lids" and they end up deleting those comments.

can only imagine what it'd be like if we all stopped following thots on ig

Back
Top Bottom