Giuliani, Edwards set to drop out of race

Originally Posted by oh come on 120

Damn, it's too bad for Edwards... I've been really interested in him and his politics the past few weeks, too bad he couldn't stand against the 'celebrity' politians...

What needs to happen now is for him to team up with Obama, either by endorsing him or joining him as a running mate before S.T... I mean really, who else is Obama gonna try and pull for a VP? I know Clinton isn't gonna ask Edwards to be her VP...
Oprah maybe?
laugh.gif

j/k

honestly.

i would vote for an obama/edwards ticket over anything else at this moment from the democratic party.

It's going to be a McCain/Huckabee ticket most likely on the Republican side.

That's a formidable ticket right there.

Huckabee will help McCain garner up all them South/religious votes.

With that said though, let's go Obama!

It's a true shame to see John Edwards drop out of this bid for presidency. Out of all the Democrats, I believed he had the most consistent set ofideologies that could help the dire situation of this country. He;s a bright man with a good personality and solid ideas, but for some reason the Americanpublic doesn't want that. .It's puzzling. On the other hand, I never liked Rudy Guiliani so it makes me chuckle to witness his failure and politicaldemise. I'm sure his private practice will take a solid hit as a result of his failure on the larger stage. Good riddance.

Man.. this is going to be a Nation Divided again when Primaries are over and Obama or Clinton is Leading the Dem Party.

With Obama, you will have Republicans attacking his name and heritage, because attacking his Experience won't work because of his Platform for Change, thatHillary wants to ride on.

With Hilary everyone will attack EVERYTHING from her viewpoints to recent Flip Flopping to her Crying. Folks not wanting a female in office. You have a largeFEMALE contingent who wouldn't want a female in office, as well as Nations not wanting to deal with a Female Leader on the Heels of a Stupid President.

The Religious Right won't stand a Chance this go round backing McCain or Romney...but could sway to Obama because of his Faith, but at least the Countrywont be run from a Religious Platform or view point.

Then again.. Obama has being Black as a Road Block as well. It aint like Racism left and every racist who has NEVER voted before will def. come out to casttheir vote for WHOEVER else is in the running.

Barak Hussein Obama lookin for Osama bin Laden in the Mountains of Pakistan....

Nah.....our Foreign Policy and our Foriegn relations could be alot better with Obama in office for sure.

There might actually be attentino paid to African Nations with Genocide goin on, as well as building the Strength of the US dollar. Uniting the nation byactually showing change and not just promises could really help the Future of the Nation as well.

I say Hire Gore to Spearhead the World Wide Web again and Polin Powell to pick up where he wanted to leave off with helping our Foriegn Relations...

gore needs to endorse barack on Monday.... the day before Super Tuesday. that would be pretty bad for Hillary

Damn, If McCain wins the election there might be posibility for the draft.
eek.gif
I sure hope Obama or Clinton wins, but I'm leaning towards Obama.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by franchise3

It's going to be a McCain/Huckabee ticket most likely on the Republican side.

That's a formidable ticket right there.

Huckabee will help McCain garner up all them South/religious votes.
If so, expect pessimism to be up at an all-time high, much higher than the Bush administration.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

Damn, If McCain wins the election there might be posibility for the draft.
eek.gif
I sure hope Obama or Clinton wins, but I'm leaning towards Obama.
smokin.gif
Draft?

You're crazy.

Has Edwards come out and announced who he's endorsing???

If so who? If not what the #*%+ is taking him so long?

Originally Posted by DaGreatJ

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

If Clnton gets the nod, i hop John Edwards is her V.P!

Edwards as VP didn't work out to well for Kerry. Edwards got killed by Cheney in the VP Debate, and I think he's to much of a punk to attack the Republican he's up against.

Edward is a nice guy...he would've done a lot of good for the country.

Back
Top Bottom