GLEE Actor Cory Monteith found dead in Vancouver

DAMN, my wife got me into the show, she's out having "girl time" with her sis...im sure when she gets home tears will be shed. DAMN 31??? best believe if you know ANYONE with ANY substance abuse... get them the help they need
RIP
Finn

Last edited:
you know that mean, justice for trayvon.... ItIt's a shame how these white drug addicts don't taint the image of these white folks, people still hate on blacks from the whites to Latinos and Asians.... I mean the hate is disgusting...... We need the media to stop it's agenda and post consistent equal ammounts of each race when it comes to bad news.... White privelage is still alive

What?

Are you saying this is getting more attention/more important to the media than Trayvon?

EHHH. Some dudes bring race into EVERYTHING....

Last edited:
On heroin and Alcohol..
mean.gif

I always wonder if these celebs that die from substance abuse are really OD'ing, or if they are murdered.
Hollywood is a very strange society in itself, with rules and requirements in exchange for rights of passage into super star status.
Either way it's a terrible loss.

I fell bad for all of these people that have so much material wealth, but have so little within to deal with all that comes with being a star.

RIP.

Another celebrity drug addict who succumbed to a drug addiction? I couldn't care less. I only got love for Heath Ledger because he killed it in Dark Knight

Jesus Christ can you guys keep Trayvon Martin in the Trayvon Martin thread. I don't want to go in every thread and see someone bring up how Trayvon was unfairly portrayed compared to (insert white person here). I hate that someone died in a situation that could of been handled way better as much as the next person but come on.

Anyway, Hollywood and drugs go hand in hand. But herion? That's some heavy stuff.

who was dragging her name through the mud though? I remember a bunch of specials on her life, her songs being played. As for Michael Jackson, the only reason people didn't embrace him was because of the child molestation claims and he was a damn weirdo- but... I suppose the whites just made that whole thing up. Jackie Robinson, who is a legend and hero in a predominantly white sport. Etta James, and so on. Claims white people bash the black celebs that die- and then you BOTH demean white celebs that died from drugs too "junkie" and suggest they "need to eat that boy alive along with Anna Nicole" who are both dead, and it has been widely publicized HOW both of them died. Seeing the world through your own biased eyes is all you're doing

what did jackie robinson or etta james have to do with what was said?

or are you just skewing an argument to fit your point?

we where talking about deaths connected to drugs and you jump out the window with some dumb **** but its no surprise

Most people didn't even know about traces of weed in Trayvon Martin till the trial started recently. And even so, so what? He's a teenager.
No one dragged Whitney Houston's name through mud and not even Michael Jackson's up till recently with the new molestation allegations. Some of you really need to open your eyes.

Back
Top Bottom