Glen Rice Appreciation

Got to respect Glen's gangster here. Not allowing this chump eat off him:

MIAMI (AP) -- Former Miami Heat star Glen Rice was arrested Friday on a felony battery charge after police say he beat a man he found hiding in his estranged wife's closet.

Rice went to the home of estranged wife Christina Rice and punched Alberto Perez several times, police said. Perez fled the home and called police. He received a cut to his forehead that needed nine stitches, police said.

The 6-foot-8 Rice surrendered to police and was released after posting $5,000 bond. It was not immediately known if he had an attorney.

Rice was selected by the Heat in the first round of the 1989 draft out of Michigan, where he won an NCAA championship and is the school's all-time leading scorer.

The 40-year-old Rice played six seasons with the Heat and 15 overall, averaging 18.3 points. Along with the Heat, he played with the Charlotte Hornets, the New York Knicks, the Los Angeles Lakers, the Houston Rockets and the Los Angeles Clippers, retiring after the 2003-04 season.

Rice won an NBA championship with the 2000 Lakers and was the MVP of the 1997 All-Star Game.

Copyright 2008 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

capt.d67fa581f9f843ae8027cc35ea31716a.heat_rice_arrest_basketball_ny169.jpg

In this photo released by the Miami-Dade Police Department in Miami, Fla., Friday, Jan. 11, 2008, former NBA basketball player Glen Rice appears. Former MiamiHeat star Rice was arrested Friday, Jan. 11, 2008, on a felony battery charge after police say he beat a man he found hidingin his estranged wife's closet.

roll.gif

You get caught in a closet and only get nine stitches, I'd say that's a victory. Glen could have ended him right there in a vertical casket.

i was gonna come in here saying we have a glenn rice thread every 2 weeks, but for this he truely is appreciated
laugh.gif

takin care of bizniz

Felony battery for beating a dude hiding in your estranged wife's closet...
laugh.gif

If I was Glen Rice I would just spit in the Prosecutor's face....

Yeah, that's pretty ridiculous when you think about it.

Like I said, he should be thinking his higher power he got away with a few measly stitches and isn't still in that closet getting stomped out.

Dude looks mad scary in that mugshot.

Rice is also appreciated cuz he was automatic from 3 on every super nintendo/n64 game haha

MIAMI (AP) -- Former Miami Heat star Glen Rice was arrested Friday on a felony battery charge after police say he beat a man he found hiding in his estranged wife's closet.
I instantly thought of R Kelly until they mentioned the dudes name. I would have been embarrassed to run and tell the police something like that.Dude got opened up for being someplace he wasn't suppose to be. He should be lucky to be alive.

R.Kelly status trapped in the closet..why would the guy to the cops about it...thats just problems and he deserved it cause he was in wifes closet..if anythingRice shoulda juss raise his hand to his wife and proceed to walk away and wave the prenupt she signed b4 they got married
happy.gif

I'd forgotten all those Slam jokes about his wife - she was a hot topic for a while. I also didn't realise he played for all those teams - I didn'treally notice him after Charlotte.

my.php

captpacersknicksriceft7.jpg

my.php

2911678.jpg

Looks weird in all those diffrent uniforms.

Back
Top Bottom