401c542065d119159758c81b345faa87-getty-98160154001bb_heat_celtics.jpg

aa289611922d5d6d375b8d8d1f5bbd4b-getty-98160154eg037_miami_heat_v_.jpg

Pose-with-trophy.jpg

^ No one told him to do that.

and his name is Ronald Glen 'Big Baby' Davis
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Dude sounds like the Hamburglar's real identity.

hamburglar.gif

do we really need an extra thread for glan davis? why are you so concerned about whether he's gay or not. lol

i could really careless, obviously you guys can't. lol

first thread was funny though

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Last thread was epic.
one of the best ever on NT... idk about a part 2 though, its not like hes done anything so outrageous since

The last thread was epic. I was shocked each and every time a new pic came about, it became too convincing at the end of the day.

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

do we really need an extra thread for glan davis? why are you so concerned about whether he's gay or not. lol

PSA
I don't like to be pedantic, but c'mon!  Haven't we learned enough to know that saying you could care less means that you actually care?
The phrase you're looking for is "I couldn't really care less".  That way, you let people know you don't care at all.

Originally Posted by gko2408

PSA
I don't like to be pedantic, but c'mon!  Haven't we learned enough to know that saying you could care less means that you actually care?
The phrase you're looking for is "I couldn't really care less".  That way, you let people know you don't care at all.
Maybe he meant he's careless?

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by gko2408

PSA
Maybe he meant he's careless?
That'd be an even bigger grammatical tragedy.

Back
Top Bottom