Global Event on May 25, 2009. The day that will change the world?

hmm.....

nerd.gif

roll.gif

IDIOTS !

Memorial Day is the 25th.... so there gonna recap all the "important" dates in our history... and add the new discovery to it.

Holla.

It's my girlfriend and I's one year anniversary, but I dont see how that changes the world. But really, I do hope it is something at least interesting.

dang now im goign to be wondering what this is all about.i bet they found an alien fossil or something crazy like that.i guess i will just have to wait tilthat day

i just did some researching and what i found out was that Jupiter and Neptune are going to line up perfectly with each other and that one of Nostradamus'quatrains refers to that date .oh boy its about to get serious.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

i just did some researching and what i found out was that Jupiter and Neptune are going to line up perfectly with each other and that one of Nostradamus' quatrains refers to that date .oh boy its about to get serious.

eek.gif
frown.gif
The beggining of the end.

Originally Posted by CJ863

supposedly this is about the recent discovery of a 47 million year old primate fossil... but
the dates don't add up with this rumor...
Yeah the 47 million year old primate was found on the 19th. Named Ida or something. May 25th is gonna be something different I think
nerd.gif

Ironically, this has been one of the dullest days in recent memory for me.

Reminds me of the time I read Sun and they said the world would end on 1998. I counted down until the end of '98 and was utterly disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom