Global Event on May 25, 2009. The day that will change the world?

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
any info?????

All I know is I will be on a plane that morning.

Whatever happens it better wait until I arrive in Puerto Rico

^^ Word. Stupid *** marketing scheme. Builds up all this hype over the principle that dumb Americans will watch it because they don't know what it is.

I see the september 11 date is mentioned...maybe they are going to talk about how the government is trying to screw us up or something
in that manner....swine flu...mysterious terrorist attacks...globall warming??

supposedly this is about the recent discovery of a 47 million year old primate fossil... but
the dates don't add up with this rumor...

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

supposedly this is about the recent discovery of a 47 million year old primate fossil...
DeceptionPoint.jpg

unrelated but i always pictured the protagonist to look absurdly good. it made the book that much more interesting

Found this: (some think it might be this)

The Wall Street Journal
May 15, 2009

Fossil Discovery Is Heralded

In what could prove to be a landmark discovery, a leading paleontologist said scientists have dug up the 47 million-year-old fossil of an ancient primate whosefeatures suggest it could be the common ancestor of all later monkeys, apes and humans.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB124235632936122739.html

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
care to explain a little sir?
Read it; it's good.

Or just Wikipedia it. I don't want to spoil it for someone who may be reading it.
unrelated but i always pictured the protagonist to look absurdly good. it made the book that much more interesting
Dan Brown always does a good job of making his female characters sound really attractive.

Back
Top Bottom