::Glow In The Dark Tour::

Originally Posted by ATMOSfere

was anybody able to get floor seats? bc when i chose best available, it went directly straight to lower level (i did this EXACTLY at 10AM).
also what is the difference between fanclub presales and internet presales?

i think floor seats are usually reserved for winners of contest and promotional stuff. you probably have to know a ticket broker or someone inside in orderto get floor seats. they could have been available for sale but im sure only a handful of them were available.

Floor tickets were available this morning, i just used the glory code from NT when i got on the site and i ended up with floor seats...they are 30 rows back,but regardless they are floor seats. I cant wait til the 19th, this should be good.

floor seats are only good if you have rows 1-10 imo. other then that you wont be able to see anything unless you stand up on your chair or get a piggy backride. lower level and upper level will be great. I had lower level for when kanye was there back in december of 05 and the seats were amazing. could seeeverything with no problem.

damn the only people people i knew that really liked kanye dont feel like going anymore. plus i dont wanna roll dolo nor do i wanna go with my coworker. shesannoying as hell sometimes. she dont even know who lupe is but still wants to go. oh well. ill probably just go to a warriors game.

@#$% I missed the pre-sale and I doubt I'll be able to get anything tomorrow.

If anyone is selling their tickets (reasonable price), I'm extremely interested.

i was broke on Wednesday so i wanted to see they'd have left today and everything is mostly gone. Not really interested in paying $50 for upper levelseats.

resellers didnt wait to post them on craigslist
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I just got 2 tickets for the San Jose show in section 117...

anyone know if these are good seats or not?

Is Ticketmaster done for and sold out?? Cause I tried this morning around 11am and this afternoon at 2pm and couldn't get a thing. I'm holding out forlower level tix....

Originally Posted by beezylocks

yea fan club right here.
ticket was 150
vip,back stage, kanye gifts. floor seats.
pimp.gif

Are you sure? 150 was 4 star which only gets floor seats within first 20 rows and gift...no backstage tour.

I couldnt get a damn thing for this show yesterday...not even sec 200 tickets. the lineup is good, but kanye aint exactly bruce springsteen....I find it hardto believe that it sold out that fast considering I searched for tixs seconds after they went up for sale

im on the kanyeboard, nothings been posted about the 2nd show yet. as of right now, your best bet to get good seats is to log in on wednesday

Back
Top Bottom