::Glow In The Dark Tour::

Yeah, the wave was pretty
laugh.gif
. It helped provide some entertainmentbetween acts. I was over at section 215. There was a row of girls that were looking
pimp.gif

I was really impressed by N.E.R.D's performance. Much better than I thought.

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Yo anybody got one of the red shirts that say Glow in the dark they want to trade??????????????

I have a XL I need a Large. Holla at me. The last size they had was that XL so I had to get it.

Hey where are you located at am in san jose i have a large got it rite away but went i got home i try it on in it fits me kind of tight

Originally Posted by AIRE NACO JR

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

Yo anybody got one of the red shirts that say Glow in the dark they want to trade??????????????

I have a XL I need a Large. Holla at me. The last size they had was that XL so I had to get it.

Hey where are you located at am in san jose i have a large got it rite away but went i got home i try it on in it fits me kind of tight
Im in Fairfield most of the time. San Francisco on weekends usually. We can meet up halfway or ship them out or something.

Originally Posted by bready630

yep, they were super strict about the cameras rule down on the floor, especially in the front. No cameras, no cell phones out.

where were all your seats at?

i was behind some guy that had a pair of Air McFly's, or they looked like them atleast
I saw that same guy walking around on the floor.
laugh.gif

I was in section 104.

The wave started on the upper level, then spread to the lower level, then it wouldn't stop
laugh.gif

"YOU'RE A CORNBALL"
I was on the floor (Row 4
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) and towards the end the security began to care less and less, so i just took out my phone and took pictures. Also saw the Lopez Bros. Got theirautographs
pimp.gif

The concert was beyond insane. Lupe was sick, N.E.R.D. hyped the crowd up real well, Rihanna was OK but she had such a sexy body so it was all good
roll.gif
, and Kanye killed it. But i gotta say, I was waiting for Lupe to pop out duringTouch The Sky but nada. The concert was worth losing my voice though
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom