::Glow In The Dark Tour::

i think it will be coming to sac.
they have pushing it on the sac radio stations.
i'm not sure of the venue tho.
just google it, i'm sure there is a list of stops on kanye's website (i assume he has one)
there's probably a website for the tour itself even.
or go to the sac radio stations' sites, they'd have the info.

BOTH.

Sac at the Arco Arena- April 18th
San Jose at the HP - April 19th

i can't wait !!!
pimp.gif

jay-z's heart of the city tour hits oakland april 20th...hopefully theres some cameos

nice tour date, april 20 (420) for jay-z's tour. but for sure im gonna go to the sj show on april 19th, i live in front of the ticket master dealer insjsu, so i can just walk out and cop some tickets!!

ARCO ARENA - SACRAMENTO
FRIDAY, APRIL 18TH
(password = stronger)

HP PAVILION - SAN JOSE
SATURDAY, APRIL 19TH
(password = glory)

Does this password go towards ticketmaster or something??? im a noob when it comes to concerts, esp. one this big.

n dont tickets go on sale 2/13/08???

i tried both. i dont think it really matters. I just used best available. section 216...smh. but my cousin works at the arena so we will def be moving up!!!they still needed to save some for the general public on friday anyways so there are plenty of seats available still im sure

^because she fits perfect for the entire glow in the dark concept imo. she does her hair crazy, wears crazy dresses and stuff, and i bet it would look sweetall glow in the dark.

I used Glow and got Sec 128... If the tour is anything like Kanye's performace at the Grammys its gonna be nuts!

more seats will be available come friday. the remaining seats at ticketmaster sucks. i'm just gonna wait on friday. hopefully, they still have lower seatsavailable.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

ARCO ARENA - SACRAMENTO
FRIDAY, APRIL 18TH
(password = stronger)

HP PAVILION - SAN JOSE
SATURDAY, APRIL 19TH
(password = glory)

right on for that..

was able to scoop 3 upper level joints..
pimp.gif

was anybody able to get floor seats? bc when i chose best available, it went directly straight to lower level (i did this EXACTLY at 10AM).
also what is the difference between fanclub presales and internet presales?

Back
Top Bottom