Gmoney's small humble collection

First time posting my collection. I used to collect Jordans, but my love for J's started to die after the crappy quality XIV's and IV's so I sold pretty much all my J's.
I pretty much only buy AF1's and Brons now (not that often though) although I've been craving some Infrared 90's and 97 Neons.
All comments are welcome. I'm size 8 and I wear pretty much everything I have. Timbs and dress shoes not pictured

Air Maxes
24buo3n.jpg

Brons
2cprwib.jpg

Forces
2vwe3r9.jpg

More Forces
2rxjg92.jpg

Random kicks + beaters
2wd5c3c.jpg

SELL ME YOUR AIR FORCE 1'S SIZE 8

nice collection you got there
TeamWolfShirts
"if god wore a shirt, this would be the one"

nice collection and variety. keep it up.
THE JOKER GANG
TEAMKINGKOOPA
Team Negrodamus​

thATS not small lol nice stuff
"My pimp game proper, my inf' aim proper
So run and I will hit you like Jeremiah Trotter
Yessuh! Call me, young Carter
My leather so soft and I be stunt'n like my dada
Ya dig?"

nice kicks

I Shine Cause I Grind

theres a full court pressure, im just goin for the two, if im open for the three, imma take it in a second, even if theres one second and imma make it its nothin

Nice stuff overall most definitely. Sick collection of forces....wish my brooklyns still looked like that

Thanks for the comments. The Jordan V's are for sale if anyone's interested
SELL ME YOUR AIR FORCE 1'S SIZE 8

I'm feelin the LeBrons and the air maxes. Can't believe you sold the majority of your Jordans. I mean I know the quality of the retro's are going down hill, but to sell all of them off iz krazy! Just don't buy anymore retro's. I mostly buy the new jordans for that reason alone.

nice stuff...good variety and I love those Zoom Lebron 1's....and keepin those Black/Metallic V's was a good call

Back
Top Bottom