GO BARRY BONDS!!!

no hate. no discrimination. no steroid comments. Just love from the bay, I support you all the way!
Looking for a connection at Kicks/ Hawaii, Pegasus, Cap City, Goodfoot, Goliath etc. I will hook you up with Huf, UpperPlayground, True, Hatclub, or whatever you need.
PM me please.

Was at the game tonight and I gotta say it's almost impossible for him to hit the ball cuz everytime he would bat all the flashes from people's camera's would go off. It was pretty koo to see but, if you're trying to hit a 90+ fastball it's next to impossible. I bet he'll get number 756 during a day game(that is if he plays in a day game).

oops, just posted in the other giants game thread, but i'll be at sunday's game.....just scored 2 FREE tix. :pimp:
pimp.gif
hopefully, barry plays and jacks one out. it's gonna be dope....i'm gonna eat myself silly on ballpark grub! man, this is gonna be a bad weekend for my tummy....bbq summit sat + game on sunday. i better stock up on pepto! :lol:
laugh.gif
"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for the MICHAEL JORDAN
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes: bloated, overhyped, overpaid, & underwhelming." --Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

He's gonna hit it tonight :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle

damn thats a clean shirt. how much?
Wanted: Air Force 1 Philippines Edition sz 13 DS
"Regard your soldiers as your children and they will follow you into the deepest valleys, look on them as your own beloved sons and they will stand by you until death." The Art of War

Def. appreciated :pimp:
pimp.gif
Bonds is like an embodiment of the Bay Area, everyone outside be hatin' but those who live here know whatsup :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

happy to see him break it live on tv. wish i was actually at the park to witness it. if anything, i was hoping he'd hit it at home, and i'm glad he did.

LOL I was at...Elephant Bar in Serramonte when he hit it...... :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif