64dqtz

dcowboys4ever@comcast.net[/email] AIM:e22s925
<----THIS STAR AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US!![/link]​
Edited by: at: 02/26/86 10:49 am

650o61

dcowboys4ever@comcast.net[/email] AIM:e22s925
<----THIS STAR AINT BIG ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US!![/link]​
Edited by: at: 02/26/86 10:49 am

Nothing big, just a Carmelo IV....Imagine these.....It will be a "Limited Quickstrike"

Ain't nothing to do in the boring Bronx, college finished early May, gonna start working in Jackson Heights, Queens again. I hate the 7 train.......

LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10.5 to 12: BLACK RED XVI, CONCORDS, SPACEJAMS, GREY IV, ANY 3's, ANY 5's, ANY 6's, OG WHITE/BLACK XIII COPPER XVII, STEATH. NYC ONLY!! WOULD MEET UP. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE DS!!!

self-explanatory really (ignore the blue mesh at the front - i thought there was enough blue on it as it was, but forgot to erase it...)

gonna do some more soon, maybe with some filters and effects....
HOTSPURS​

652x4y

TEAM PLATANO *enoehtmai * Sefone512 * DJ MAC * ninjahood * Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 * morekixthenkarateflix [/center]
* goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO* hnydlr * PhatDominican​

Ain't nothing to do in the boring Bronx, college finished early May, gonna start working in Jackson Heights, Queens again. I hate the 7 train.......

LOOKING FOR IN SIZE 10.5 to 12: BLACK RED XVI, CONCORDS, SPACEJAMS, GREY IV, ANY 3's, ANY 5's, ANY 6's, OG WHITE/BLACK XIII COPPER XVII, STEATH. NYC ONLY!! WOULD MEET UP. DOESN'T HAVE TO BE DS!!!

65vjp2

There ya go just wanted to participate.
* Ronpanico1 *AJFREAK954 * OnlySomeJordan* kingofny04 * morekixthenkarateflix​
* goldenarmz97 * Its FokiS * DRJordanFreak88 * NAPONAPO* hnydlr * PhatDominican​

Lol, my other post got locked, and was told to put it here. So here ya go. I used Photo Impression, cuz I don't have Photoshop. Not that sick, but I was pretty bored. Holla.

66lvz9

Back
Top Bottom