Go nuts with these! Jumpman Pros!

My Creation :pimp:
pimp.gif

[/b]
[/b]​

"It's like people are scared to stand out because they dont wanna be criticized. They want to fit in. We dont want to fit in. We want to create." -Taz

In honor of the Grape V release this Sat. Hopefully I'll get mines.
2akfc47.jpg

"If you're having shoe problems I feel bad for you all....you got 99 Jordans and still can't ball.....hit me!!!"

Xbox live:ardeedas

Charlotte IV's

Charlotte VIII's

And charlotte isnt even my team, just figured it would be a nice fit for jordans. Wait for more colors to come.

"People don't play sports because its fun. Ask any athlete, most of them hate it, but they couldn't imagine their life with out it. Its part of them, the love/hate relationship. its what they live for. They live for the practices, parties, cheers, long bus rides, invitationals, countless pairs of different types of shoes, water, Gatorade, & coaches you hate but appreciate. They live for the way it feels when they beat the other team, and knowing those two extra sprints they ran in practice were worth it. They live for the way they become a family with their team, they live for the countless songs they sing in their head while training all those hours. They live for the competition, they live for the friends, the practices, the memories, the pain, its who they are. It's who we are. WE ARE ATHLETES"

Some Throwback Nugget IV's. How they look. Thanks.

"People don't play sports because its fun. Ask any athlete, most of them hate it, but they couldn't imagine their life with out it. Its part of them, the love/hate relationship. its what they live for. They live for the practices, parties, cheers, long bus rides, invitationals, countless pairs of different types of shoes, water, Gatorade, & coaches you hate but appreciate. They live for the way it feels when they beat the other team, and knowing those two extra sprints they ran in practice were worth it. They live for the way they become a family with their team, they live for the countless songs they sing in their head while training all those hours. They live for the competition, they live for the friends, the practices, the memories, the pain, its who they are. It's who we are. WE ARE ATHLETES"

is there one for bordeaux vii? i cant seem to find it!
stop worrying about your soles....

my version of the space jams- kinda choppy cuz i did it in paint

2wnxmvm.jpg

"you scream im lazy u must be crazy, you thought i was a donut you tried to glaze me"

AiRJeDi: Find me a good pic and I'll make one.
TeamFreshPrinceTeam Negrodamus​
My brotha, you wanna take this outside??​
R.I.P. Josh Hancock April 11, 1978- April 29, 2007 You will be missed

Back
Top Bottom