Go nuts with these! - KOBE IX FLYKNIT LOW, KD7

My 2k5's inspired by Amare's grey/white Operates. Mine with a hint of purple.

71h91y.jpg

71h84z.gif

Working Hard, Playing Harder​

How does one apply a texture to a section in PS? (i.e. the carbon fiber on the air flight 95s) Is there a carbon fiber texture already installed in PS?

Quote:
Yeah, I think I already did those but might have deleted them from my files. I'll have to do them again...
how long does it take to make all those? i appreciate the time you take on them tho :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM TN
State your business via AIM:
State your business via gmail: [/b]

Thanks guys, well how long does it take? Depends on my mood I guess, hehehe, from 30 mins. to an hr a shoe.

thanks for the drawings, they are very nice......

request: shox VC, VC II, VC III, shox BB4 and shox Stunner

:D
happy.gif

FOR SALE: NIKE SHOX STUNNERS (BLK-BLK), VC IV (T-DOT), ZOOM DRIVE (WHT-RED)AND MORE, SZ.10 & DS, CONTACT ME !!

kicksten4: Thanks for the comment.

legimlugero: Thank you especially for these great templates. I had so much fun making that colorway. And no they aren't Amare's, they're my high school's colors. Amare went to a school in this area though, and I enjoy his game a lot, but nope not for him. Thanks again.

Template Request: Air Maxes

Sorry haven't posted in a couple of days, been busy patching NBALive 2005... :D
happy.gif

BB4

8x6lv7.jpg

Did these in a jiff...

I know these are still not the released ones and did these from the photos posted so...

Zoom Flight Kobe I

8xlfg6.jpg

Looks promising foot sleeve acts like an ankle brace, the foot bed looks like the ones from the AIR Jordan XVIII, hope they perform well.

OMG!!!! :D
happy.gif

Quote:
thanks for the templates!

FP I, Shox Stunner...
Looking to Trade: DS Nike Air Force 1 Lebron "Hype" S.F. sz 11.5 Limited to 150 pairs
For: Nike Air Force 1 Lebron (Any Cities in the COF) sz 10.5 - 11.5, SB's, Jordan's, Air Max's, or Nike Basketball shoes.

ezinbox imanikeheadxvi@yahoo.com

Here are some zoom flight Kobe 1 colorways inspired by the colorways he wore last year with his 2k5s
8zdyys.jpg

Some of you guys have real good photoshop skills! Here's my somewhat lame ps of the Zoom Kobe UO Edition :b
tongue.gif
. I bet someone else can come up with a better version, maybe in black would look sick like the bball team had of the 2k4s.

We're building something here, and all the pieces matter- Detective Freamon, The Wire
*Unofficial motto of the 2005-06 Golden State Warriors*

Quote:
They'd be comin' soon!

really? cant wait for those
Jordan XX, Jordan Trunner, Jordan Trunner Bubble, Lebron 1, VC 1, VC 1 low, Pippen 2, CB 94, Flightposite 1 and loads of laspag nike tennis shoes

YEAH! im goin NUTS with that Air Amare
happy.gif
But that Ain't no Air Amare those are the Nike Total Force Max.Maybe amare will get his signiture shoes if nike will make an air max 360 ballin shoes

[size=+2]
I've seen the future of the NBA his name is AMARE STOUDEMIRE-Shaquille O'Neal
[/size]

Flight Huarache

90yrll.jpg

The Air Max Amare's

8z4r29.jpg

the blackened area's I can't quite see the details from the photo I had... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
so I just darkened them... :b
tongue.gif

The shoe looks good.. :wink:
wink.gif

Air Force I Mids next...

Enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom