Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

From the New York Knicks

The Knicks have announced their preseason schedule, which includes four games at Madison Square Garden and three road games.

The schedule is as follows:

Date; Opponent; Arena;D Time

Oct. 4; Nets; Times Union Center, Albany; 2 p.m.

Oct. 9; Celtics; TD Banknorth Garden, Boston; 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 13; 76ers; Madison Square Garden; 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 16; Nets; Madison Square Garden; 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 18; Maccabi Electra Tel Aviv; Madison Square Garden; 1 p.m.

Oct. 20; Celtics; Madison Square Garden; 7:30 p.m.

Oct. 21; Nets; Prudential Center; 7 p.m.

Tickets for the preseason home games at MSG go on sale Thursday, Sept. 3 at 9 a.m. and can be purchased at the Madison Square Garden Box Office, nyknicks.com, (800) 4NBA-TIX, and Ticketmaster outlets.

I'm in. Don't know if I'll be able to go buy the tickets, though. I'll probably be working.

I got no problem with paypaling the money, though.

Hey, is it possible to get 2 tickets? A friend of mine wants to come, i'll be paypaling you the money.....

I wish I could but I'm in Orlando... if someone wants to buy my plane ticket ill come tho
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Any Italians we can draft?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
funny u say that i read an article in the daily news the other day saying the knicks were interested in a Spanish guard called Carlos Cabezas
sick.gif
they interviewed sergio and scola aobut him and they didnt seem to be veryimpressed by him....am i the only one that thinks the knicks should take curry ??

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Hey, is it possible to get 2 tickets? A friend of mine wants to come, i'll be paypaling you the money.....
lol I'm gonna need someone to come with me to buy tickets

because right now, the maximum amount of tickets I can pick up is 4
nerd.gif

What happen to og thread?

locked?

yeah.. when do they go on sale.. i could probly come through

Francis

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

What happen to og thread?

locked?

yeah.. when do they go on sale.. i could probly come through

Francis
og thread is still opened....Larry Johnson appreciation post
nerd.gif

Sorry to intrude but I wish the Warriors fan base could set up something like this. We need an event where there could meet up at
laugh.gif
. Oh well. Good stuff NYKfan base
pimp.gif
. Have fun!

Draft is gonna be sick this year. A lot of nice players will be available. Lots of big names out there... LOTS.

Oh, and I may or may not bump into you guys. I usually roll with a couple of my boys and will most likely be getting the max amount of tickets.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

^Good luck next season (and with the draft).
Thanks. I'm not expecting a lot from Rowell and Co., though. I've grown to expect a let down from the Warriors
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

Thanks. I'm not expecting a lot from Rowell and Co., though. I've grown to expect a let down from the Warriors
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I mean y'all got Randolph last year and Monta and Bierdrens in recent years, not bad pickups at all.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

I mean y'all got Randolph last year and Monta and Bierdrens in recent years, not bad pickups at all.
Yeah, not bad lately. I guess all the failures over the years overshadows our good draft picks. Even though we may get a good player, it'llstill be a let down when Nelson give the guy repeated DNP-CDs. Randolph wasn't even going to get playing time until the injuries started to pile up andthen Randolph's play forced Nelson to play him more. In the beginning of the season, we'd see Rob Kurz get more playing time and Randolph get 5 minutesor even DNP-CDs.

Mullin scouted Monta himself and found Andris via a friend (if my memory serves me correct). Reports I saw said that Mullin was the one who wanted Randolph.Mullin started out a bad GM but definitely showed definite improvement as time went by. Now with him being forced out, it's already a let down. We finallyhad something in place and then Rowell messes it up by extending Jackson prematurely and signing Corey Maggette to a ridiculous contract that he doesn'tdeserve.

But enough about my team's troubles. This is a Knicks' thread. You guys got a good thing going with Walsh and D'Antoni at the helm. Even thoughthere's a possibilty that you guys won't land LeBron in 2010, at least you guys got a plan. There'll be a lot of really good players available 2010and you'll definitely improve. A huge turn around from the Isiah era.

Im not sure if i'll be able to help with getting the extra tickets on line, the morning of since I might be at work..Im cool with paypal'ing the doughthough.

laugh.gif

Ok, who is able to meet with me on the morning of the draft? I need to see if this can be worked out

i went last year and in 2003....

gonna stay away from the draft, unless a little magic happens in the lottery

Back
Top Bottom