GOAT APP legit?

Not mailing GOAT jack until they get caught up. Dropped off 4 pairs at the dropp off and all 4 were authenticated within the hour. Took 4 days for the last sales I sent to the warehouse via UPS.

If you’re referring to the NJ warehouse, then yeah it appears they are incredibly backed up. All my shipments there have had a delay in being authenticated. However, a piece of streetwear I sent to their CA location was authenticated the same day it was delivered, today. So it appears NJ is the only location experiencing delays

If you’re referring to the NJ warehouse, then yeah it appears they are incredibly backed up. All my shipments there have had a delay in being authenticated. However, a piece of streetwear I sent to their CA location was authenticated the same day it was delivered, today. So it appears NJ is the only location experiencing delays
Yup. That's exactly where my stuff has been going.

Similar experience with CA and NJ except a pair I just sent out Thursday to NJ was authenticated Friday. There’s a Yeezy that NJ received Tuesday that’s still waiting.

I’ve had a few problems when shipping to the NJ warehouse and it’s more than just long delays.

Does anyone here have any customer service advice or know anyone working for Goat/social media you can refer me to? So I can reach out to them personally

the normal Goat email response system takes long and gets nowhere. They give you the run around or just say “there’s nothing they can do”

This might not be the place for this question...but quick question about using ebay's authentication program domestically in the USA.

When you receive your package, is there an invoice inside the box/is the price listed anywhere? Or is it like GOAT where it's just the shoes?

Thanks

I bought one pair that went through the authentication program

I don't recall an invoice

they have a plastic tag similar to the green ones that stockx use

ebay-authentication.jpg

and they put them in a new box w/ ebays logo on it

Anybody know what happens if you have a package on hold and then it gets sent back to goat? What happens after it gets back there?

DA6418F2-C5B3-4F4A-8524-C69C09BBB854.jpeg

This morning I had an offer accepted, and when I pulled up the “order” at like 8AM, it had already said dropped off. Then, about an hour later it said “delivered to GOAT”. There is already a tracking number for it from Fontana California to my house. Yet, the app still says awaiting authentication. Anybody know what’s going on?

^ why would I have tracking already for the shoe though if it hasn’t been authenticated yet?

Goat customer service is laughable. The sent me used shoes that were supposed to be new. This is their auto response

10D59265-12C4-4DBA-AF63-B0C3D26AF9AC.png

Last 4 times I dropped off at FC I've been behind a store backdooring their shoes. Today I'm behind dude with 2 big boxes with the new dunks in em. I jokingly ask him what store stock it was and he turns beet red and starts sweating. I'm like bro I'm just ****ing with calm down. Homie almost let out a sigh and then tried laughing with me :lol:

Last edited:
Sold my first pair using alias app
I dropped it off at ups on monday
Arrived at the atl warehouse on wednesday
Got verified and cashed out today
Pretty smooth

Anyone have experience with stolen GOAT packages?
Think my package got stolen, and they were expensive too :smh:
Am I SOL?
Make sure that the delivery location was your house instead of Post Office or Receiver location. If it is the latter it'll be delivered the next business day... hopefully.
If it actually is gone then contact both UPS and GOAT to get that issue resolution started ASAP.

Yeah it was my house :smh:

Said it was delivered 12 PM Saturday,. I was out of town visiting family, but my roommate came home and said he didn't see it. Had him check the building next door and around the block, nothing.

Called FedEx and they're running the claim, GOAT said reach back out to them if I haven't gotten them by Tuesday.

Having my landlord check the building cameras to see if FedEx ever actually ever came, or if it was stolen. Packages have been stolen in my building in the past, but after they changed the window on the front door so you couldn't see inside the building, that came to an end.

I really feel like it never even got delivered, maybe ended up at the wrong house. The footage should be ready later today, we'll see.

Question: Never bought anything from GOAT with GOAT credit, usually use paypal... I'm thinking about putting in an offer for some shoes but not giving me the option for goat credit... I've read that if you use your CC, they just automatically use your goat credit instead of billing your CC... Does it work the same if you choose paypal as payment or do I have to use CC?

Last edited:
Having my first bad experience as a buyer right now. I purchased a pair on August 2nd, seller confirmed on August 3rd and crickets since then. Now as a seller on GOAT I know the shoes need to be shipped within 3 business days, which means the latest the seller would have been able to ship out would have been Friday, August 6th. The problem is there hasn’t been any update on my order and it still says confirmed. I emailed customer service (what a joke that is) and haven’t heard anything. I honestly prefer buying on Stock X and selling on GOAT.

made a purchase on goat over a week ago and its been stuck at "Dropped off at UPS" - It never updated, never delivered to Goat... so I'm guessing the seller used a label scan service but never actually physically dropped them off. Im starting to really hate Goat

DA6418F2-C5B3-4F4A-8524-C69C09BBB854.jpeg

This morning I had an offer accepted, and when I pulled up the “order” at like 8AM, it had already said dropped off. Then, about an hour later it said “delivered to GOAT”. There is already a tracking number for it from Fontana California to my house. Yet, the app still says awaiting authentication. Anybody know what’s going on?
They probably dropped off manually to goat pickup warehouse in cali..

Back
Top Bottom