GOAT APP legit?

Lost the investigation with GOAT, i'm out of a lot of money and Fedex never even delivered the package to my house according to the cameras. I'm absolutely pissed, how don't they require signature confirmation? Incredible.
How did you lose the investigation if the delivery was never confirmed from Fedex? Or did Fedex say that it was delivered fine?

I'm hesitant to do this only because I had something similar happen to me with StockX and the customer service I was receiving was abysmal. So I filed the chargeback and got banned. Rather not be banned from both. I also don't know if this is possible cuz I paid with Afterpay.

Goat sent me two orders with the incorrect shoes… I sent them the photos of the shoes and everything they asked for, and they set up returns. Both of them they refused to refund the original shipping AND they are subtracting 15% for the return. I’ve been trying for two weeks now to get them to refund me the full price, and they keep saying “it’s their policy”. This is some major bull**** right now. I’m thinking I might not ever buy from them again.

So far I'm 2 for 2 with ordering from eBay under the new system with authentication. You see what shoes you're buying, and both orders were at my door within a week of placing my order. Plus I feel like eBay has way better customer service. I will be using them from now on unless GOAT is significantly cheaper.

I'm hesitant to do this only because I had something similar happen to me with StockX and the customer service I was receiving was abysmal. So I filed the chargeback and got banned. Rather not be banned from both. I also don't know if this is possible cuz I paid with Afterpay.
Cant you just open another account with varying info?

Goat sent me two orders with the incorrect shoes… I sent them the photos of the shoes and everything they asked for, and they set up returns. Both of them they refused to refund the original shipping AND they are subtracting 15% for the return. I’ve been trying for two weeks now to get them to refund me the full price, and they keep saying “it’s their policy”. This is some major bull**** right now. I’m thinking I might not ever buy from them again.

I'd keep opening tickets regarding the issue & reply back to the emails that are sent to you constantly. Become annoying & ask to escalate the issue to management. If you keep complaining & have all your issues detailed in the convo they HAVE to do something.
I've gotten them to do things they said they wouldn't by doing this. I also spend a bunch with them so I make that known as well.

Sold a few things but this time they are taking forever to list my shoes. They review the pics 1st correct?

Sold a few things but this time they are taking forever to list my shoes. They review the pics 1st correct?
Yup. I listed a pair of Fire Red 5s. Since there was yellowing, I had to take all the pics. They took down my listing because they didn’t like my tag picture.
:/

What did they change?

try and put an offer on a shoe, there is this cumbersome slider to set the price, and then you have to choose the duration with this crappy circle thing. It’s awful. Almost makes me want to not place any bids. :lol:

Yesterday I was dropping some stuff off and fumbling with my phone. Long story short, I hit generate labels instead if dropp off :lol: that one reason stuff night be marked shipped one minute then authenticated the next.

GOAT tells me alias is now available in Canada so questions for you guys:

Is it worth using over GOAT/am I able to use them both at the same time?

I do a lot of buying and selling on GOAT currently so not sure what advantages alias offers?

Also the Google store reviews looks bad.

I only sell so I switched to alias
I prefer it over goat
Alias is just more user friendly for selling providing more data
I believe if you switch you can only sell on Alias and won’t be able to use goat for selling
But since you buy and sell I would probably just stick with goat
Would be annoying to have to switch apps everytime you wanted to sell

GOAT is a joke now. I purchased a pair of Ultra Boost 1.0 that were listed as 2015 release. But what I received was a pair from a 2020 release. They refunded me, so I thought it was a fluke so I purchased the same pair again., and received a 2020 release. I'm like WTF., return. Then I purchased a pre-verified pair and guess what I got a 2020 release. I reach out to customer service, ask them how is this happening. They said they'll work with the authenticators. I had one rep take a look at another pre-verfied pair, he/she got back to me stating it is a 2015 release guaranteed and they also mentioned that they will place a note on my order. Received them and it was another damn 2020 release. It really shows they don't really authenticate the shoes.

How long does a seller have to confirm a sale? Purchased a pair earlier today and the seller hasn’t confirmed the sale yet.

Seller changed his mind, got my refund, purchased another pair and it’s been an hour or so and this seller hasn’t confirmed the order yet. What are the odds? I hate this sneaker era

Has anyone ever received a shipment delay from GOAT? Should I still be good to go or should I worry a bit?

Last status update is that it was delivered to GOAT, didn't see if it passed the "Verified" stage or not.

GOAT is a joke now. I purchased a pair of Ultra Boost 1.0 that were listed as 2015 release. But what I received was a pair from a 2020 release. They refunded me, so I thought it was a fluke so I purchased the same pair again., and received a 2020 release. I'm like WTF., return. Then I purchased a pre-verified pair and guess what I got a 2020 release. I reach out to customer service, ask them how is this happening. They said they'll work with the authenticators. I had one rep take a look at another pre-verfied pair, he/she got back to me stating it is a 2015 release guaranteed and they also mentioned that they will place a note on my order. Received them and it was another damn 2020 release. It really shows they don't really authenticate the shoes.

make sure they are actually refunding you the full price. The same stuff has been happening to me, and on two of them, the only refunded me what I paid minus shipping and 15%. It took me close to a month to get them to refund what I actually paid for them.

Back
Top Bottom