God-Dammit Ron Artest Pass The Effing Ball!!!!!!! VOL 2K10

mad.gif
jesus christ this dude never passes the ball in my player mode, i can be wide open andhe can have the whole team on him and still take the shot, yet if i ask for the ball it lowers my grade for asking for the ball too much. hes the whole reasonwhy the lakers are 6th with 25-30
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
......believe it or not...the kings are first in the top ranking with 34-12
alien.gif

as soon as my season is over im going to another team.

does this happen to anyone else?

another thing, has anyone completed there first season? what happens after its done?

I just got the game 2 days ago and I hate how they hurt your grades for dumb stuff. I'm still trying to make a team. I have a feeling this is gonna takeforever.

i know theres a thread, but i cant find it and this search crap aint working so i aint going through all that, plus no one looks at the thread anymore, ihavent seen it pop up in weeks.

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Not real bball son
i know, but i want myplayer to succeed in his season, hes looking like a fool dropping 40-50 but still losing and i know we aint even gonna smellthe playoffs

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by Kicktionair

Not real bball son
i know, but i want myplayer to succeed in his season, hes looking like a fool dropping 40-50 but still losing and i know we aint even gonna smell the playoffs

Oh I understand your concern

After my first season, the game kept freezing on me every time I went to "play now" or whatever...

Question about 2K10 My Player Mode..

When that guy says "You are going to have to make a tough decision in life.. Are you comfortable here with this team, because these teams are interestedin you"

How do you see which teams are interested in you?

^^^its a glitch that still hasnt been fix,,,it says that on the end of every game you play. u just gotta deal with it in the mean time

but if its for the first time that ur seeing it, it takes u automatically to the teams that want you.

Back
Top Bottom