god ever be so drunk and want a chick

Like I'm so gone, I don't even want to smash a chick I just want to hold someone and kiss them and maybe slip one in. Jesus I hate being single, I justwant to kiss someone not my doggie gina
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Damn dude how long you been single? U from Cali I thought. Man how is that possible, find a sex buddy asap.

I can't to get wasted unless there are women around. The other night, our apartment complex was dead as hell for a Friday night, so one of my roommates suggested we just take shots for the hell of it. Had me keeping my distance for the rest of the night
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iBlink

I can't to get wasted unless there are women around. The other night, our apartment complex was dead as hell for a Friday night, so one of my room mates suggested we just take shots for the hell of it. Had me keeping my distance for the rest of the night
laugh.gif
hes your friend though
grin.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Like I'm so gone, I don't even want to smash a chick I just want to hold someone and kiss them and maybe slip one in. Jesus I hate being single, I just want to kiss someone not my doggie gina
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

YO! Forget what you heard...

I feel like this from time to time. I got all this square footage with nobody to share it with.
tired.gif

Sometimes I just want lay with a chic and chill. DF!!!

Originally Posted by wanksta23

iBlink wrote:

I can't to get wasted unless there are women around. The other night, our apartment complex was dead as hell for a Friday night, so one of my room mates suggested we just take shots for the hell of it. Had me keeping my distance for the rest of the night
laugh.gif
hes your friend though
grin.gif
smh.gif

My thoughts exactly.

Loser......

Originally Posted by iBlink

laugh.gif

thats not outta the oridinary.

Back
Top Bottom