god ever be so drunk and want a chick

Originally Posted by iBlink

I can't to get wasted unless there are women around. The other night, our apartment complex was dead as hell for a Friday night, so one of my room mates suggested we just take shots for the hell of it. Had me keeping my distance for the rest of the night
laugh.gif

You can't even rip shots with one of your boys for no particular reason? So the homophobia displayed on NT actually affects you guys in real life?
laugh.gif
smh.gif

its a trap, the grass isn't greener on the other side.

But yea hookin up and holdin on to a female is natural but dont get boo'd up! just before you get too drunk start mackin and put her under your arm!

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I don't even remember making this.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Why do I feel that all of the threads you make have some sort of ulterior motive?

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Forget what you heard...

I feel like this from time to time. I got all this square footage with nobody to share it with.
tired.gif

Sometimes I just want lay with a chic and chill. DF!!!
word sometimes esp during them cold winter nights you want someone to cuddle with... we don't gotta have sex but whats good with the head babygirl?

This has to be a very sad feeling.

College dudes who walk back to their room empty handed and a stomach full of beer at 3AM

YO!
we don't gotta have sex but whats good with the head baby girl?
eek.gif

It's like you're inside my head, man!
i dont think i'd ever reject an attractive good dude... id at least try to get to know them.
You think though... right?

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom