god ever be so drunk and want a chick

I think what you wrote is sweet. You probably just felt really lonely at that moment. Hang in there, and just enjoy the time you have being single. Before youknow it, that girl will come along when you least expect it and she will cure the loneliness.

Just the other day I was reminiscing about the exciting butterflies-in-your-stomach"honeymoon" stage moments at the beginning of a relationship. Butyeah, I surely do not miss all the rest of the crap and the downside to having a significant other.

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

This has to be a very sad feeling.

College dudes who walk back to their room empty handed and a stomach full of beer at 3AM
yep. i know this feeling very well.

How is it gay to take shots with your boy? I mean really 90% of the time if I am with my homies we are drinking girls or no girls. Since when do females needto be present to make drinking not gay? You dudes really need to stop worrying about what's gay and what's not.

Originally Posted by LLC Money

laugh.gif
You want to get bent and hold hands? What part of the game is that good sir?

Originally Posted by dreaface

i dont think i'd ever reject an attractive good dude... id at least try to get to know them.
drea you special, your like last of a dying breed...

anyway for the guys on here , don't let statements like this confuse you...

most girls do not think like drea... better the be an #$**%+! with them then nice... alot of girl are masochistic in psyche

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

i dont think i'd ever reject an attractive good dude... id at least try to get to know them.

most girls do not think like drea... better the be an #$**%+! with them then nice... alot of girl are masochistic in psyche

too bad my boyfriend doesnt see it...
i feel like being good gets me no where...im always competing with the bad ones. smh....

i feel like being good gets me no where...im always competing with the bad ones. smh....
I used to be like you before i became inflicted by d'evils... i asked the same question to my mom... she said
what about being good for goodness sakes... needless to say mom lives in a different world then I do...

i don't think about good or bad... I think about best course of action for now... evil and good are concepts just like color...

is there really a difference between pink and red...are they not the same thing?

I used to be like you before i became inflicted by d'evils... i asked the same question to my mom... she said
what about being good for goodness sakes... needless to say mom lives in a different world then I do...

i don't think about good or bad... I think about best course of action for now... evil and good are concepts just like color...

is there really a difference between pink and red...are they not the same thing?

hhhmmmm.... lol i kinda get what ur saying but not really...care to explain some more?

Back
Top Bottom